Thursday, February 09, 2017

We remember Barbara Lewis



Barbara Lewis was born on this day in 1943.   She has a great voice and quite a few good songs. 

Some of her big hits were "Baby, I'm Yours", "Hello Stranger", and "I'll Make Him Love Me". 

My favorite was Make me your baby:



"I'm gonn'a kiss you in a special way: make me your baby.
I'll find a way to please you every day: make me your baby.
Make me, make me your baby.
Kiss me, kiss me and maybe
You'll see, paradise is waiting for you and me
If you'll make me your baby, (make me your baby)
If you'll make me your baby. (make me your baby)
You'll know a love no one has known before:
make me your baby;
A love that we would share forever more,
when I'm your baby.
Make me, make me your baby. Kiss me, kiss me 
and maybe You'll see paradise is waiting for you and me"

I saw on the Internet that they've released a collection of her hits! 

Like Dionne Warwick, Barbara Lewis had a great voice and very easy songs. They sound just as good today as they did in the 60s!





PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog