Monday, January 30, 2017

Troy Shondell, "This time" and a classic one hit wonder


We remember Troy Shondell, one of the great "one hit wonders" of pop/rock.    
In 1961, he recorded "This time", an international million selle.    By the way, you can buy get a digital copy for your oldies collection.


THIS TIME


"This time we're really breaking up
This time we said way too much
This time is for all time
How about this time
This time there'll be no good night kiss
This time is forever
This time I find that I'm
Really losing you
My heart is broken now
It really doesn't matter anyhow
Now that you're going away
I only live from day to day
This time there'll be no good night kiss
This time is forever
This time I find that I'm
Really losing you........"



Tags: Troy Shondell To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog