Sunday, December 18, 2016

Happy # 73 Keith Richards




What do you do when one your favorite rockers turn 73?

I'm not sure but time does fly.

I guess that you can go out and buy a CD and replace your cassette which replaced your 8-track tape which replaced your LP which replaced your 45 rpm single.
Keith Richards turned 73 this week.

Perhaps, Keith will reflect on that great line from their song "
Mother's little helper":
"What a drag it is getting old...."
Happy birthday Keith Richards. I hope that you have a nice day.

What song can I pick?    Let me try "19th nervous breakdown", one of Keith's best guitar riffs ever!



PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog