Tuesday, August 16, 2016

1977: "Elvis is dead"



We remember another anniversary of Elvis Presley's death.

Like many of you, I was shocked to hear of Elvis' death at age 42 in 1977.

I have chosen to remember Elvis as a wonderful rocker.

I don't subscribe to all of the conspiracy theories about his death or all of the spin about his lifestyle.

Frankly, I don't care about it!

Elvis was before my generation. I learned about his music a bit later. Nevertheless, I became a fan, specially of the the early years when he revolutionized popular music.

This is Elvis' first RCA LP in 1956:






PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog