Sunday, July 05, 1970

Why did our parents have so many babies? Listen to their music!


Why did our parents have so many babies?   I guess it depends but music had a lot to do with it!   

 LITTLE ANTHONY & THE IMPERIALS
TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
"There's just two kinds of people in the world Why can't we fall in love? Just two kinds of people in the world They are a boy and girl Boy meets girl and love begins Oh, what a feeling you get from within Oh, I should know for I'm i-in love I'm the boy, you're the girl, all the stars up above Just two kinds of people in the world Why can't we fall in love? Just two kinds of people in the world They are a boy and girl Boy meets girl and love begins Oh, what a feeling you get from within Oh, I should know for I'm i-in love I'm the boy, you're the girl, all the stars up above Just two kinds of people in the world Why can't we fall in love? Just two kinds of people in the world Why can't we fall in lo-lo-lo-love? Lo-ove?"


P.S.  Check out my blog for posts, podcasts and videos. If you like our posts, please look for ”Donate” on the right column of the blog page.

Search This Blog