Monday, October 05, 2015

You have to love the 2015 Astros!


Back in 2013, I watched a Rangers-Astros game at the ballpark.   It was between the veteran Rangers and a bunch of Astros that few people knew.  

During the game, I started a conversation with an Astros' fan who told me that their farm system was loaded and coming to the majors soon!   

My friend was right.   They are here and lots more are coming.   The fans in Houston will be watching some great baseball for years to come.

I'm rooting for Texas but Houston is my second favorite choice.   You have to love what that organization has done for the fans of Houston.

Don't be shocked if they beat the Yankees!   

By the way, the Astros had 7 of their minor leagues teams in the post season.

Tags: Houston Astros 2015  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog