Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mr Halperin: Ted is not the only Cuban American who loves country music!


(My new Babalu post)


We understand that Mr Halperin has apologized.    I'm sure that Senator Cruz will accept it.   After all, Senator Cruz kept his cool during that stupid and silly interview.
I do have a message for Mr Halperin:    Ted Cruz is not the only Cuban American who likes country music.
I do too.  My bet is that lots of our Babalu readers enjoy it too.
It may come as a shock to Mr Halperin that Cubans are very diversified and open to new ideas, such as falling in love with something wonderful like Texas country music.
So here is one for Mr Halperin:   "Famous last words of a fool"




Tags: Halperin and Cruz interview  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog