Saturday, November 09, 2013

An angry liberal is a guy who just got his new ObamaCare policy

(My new American Thinker post)


Over the years, we've all had fun with quotes and phrases about liberals. 

In fact, one of my favorites is John Hawkins' 25 best quotes about liberals.  Here is a good one from that list:

"To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil. -- Charles Krauthammer"

Let me quote another one, or # 26th.  In fact, this is about the angry liberal who just saw reality.

Who is an angry liberal?  Let me suggest that it's a liberal who spent the last 5 years defending ObamaCare and just got a quote about his new premium.

Case in point:  Former MSNBC host and "yes we can" screamer Dylan Ratigan:

"I bought a catastrophic health policy for $170/mo when I left MSNBC. Obamacare cancelled the policy. New rate $600/mo. Thnx Mr. President!"  

It gets better:

"I have been a long time advocate of catastrophic with a transparent mkt for routine. Struck me as interesting that that is illegal now."  


Our first instinct is to say "I told you so," or what we told Democrats in New York City who got fed up with crime in the late 1980s. They became Guliani Democrats!  

My second reaction is to say "welcome and let me tell you what else is wrong with the liberalism" that you've been supporting for years. 

P. S. You can hear CANTO TALK here & follow me on Twitter @ scantojr.




Tags:  Angry liberals and ObamaCare  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog