Monday, October 14, 2013

There is a better chance of Candy Crowley going to FOX than Senator Paul going Democrat

(My new American Thinker post)

The silliest exchange of "talk show weekend" was Candy Crowley of CNN and Senator Rand Paul:  

""Do you see yourself at any point in the future being anything other than politically a member of the Republican Party?"   
Paul once again laughed and said, "You mean, you're implying a third party or some other party?   
"Or if you wanted to become a Democrat," Crowley actually clarified. "There are lots of sort of parties out there. Just wonder if you see yourself being anything other than a Republican?"   
Paul once again laughed and responded, "No. I've always been a Republican, and I'm one of those people who actually is a real lover of the history of the Republican Party from the days of abolition through the days of civil rights. Republican Party has a really rich history. In our state, I'm really proud of the fact that the ones who overturned Jim Crowe in Kentucky were Republicans fighting against an entirely unified Democrat Party. So I am proud to be Republican. I can't imagine being anything else.""

Good answer by Senator Paul.  However, I would ask Miss Crowley a question:

"How much longer are you going to be at CNN?  When will you move to FOX like Howard Kurtz and others?  When will you move to the network that people are watching?

Frankly, I'm cutting back on watching these Sunday shows.  I like Fox News Sunday because of the roundtable.  I skip the others because they are so silly and predictable.  

I used to love Tim Russert and "Meet the Press" but he unfortunately passed away in 2008.   I loved "This week" for a long time but Brinkley is dead, Donaldson retired and Will is now on FOX too.  

You can hear CANTO TALK here.






Tags:  Candy Crowley of CNN and Senator Paul  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog