Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Thank goodness for Mr Ramsey's racial profiling!

(My new American Thinker post)


Like most of you, I woke up to this amazing story in Cleveland about the two girls missing for 10 years.


Thank God that the girls were found.  We hope that their years in captivity has not harmed them in any significant way but that may be wishful thinking on my part.

The big hero is a black man who said this:
"I knew something was wrong when a little, pretty white girl ran into a black man’s arms. Something is wrong here. Dead giveaway.”

Mr Ramsey used a little common sense and we are glad that he was thinking outside of the box.

We sometimes refer to this as "racial profiling".  I call it giving our law enforcement people the opportunity to trust their instincts.

Thank you again Mr Ramsey.   Maybe some of your common sense will cure the "PC disease" that we have to live with in the country today.

Tags: Mr Ramsey Cleveland hero  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog