Sunday, February 10, 2013

If you were born in February 1960......



If you were born this week in February 1960 then your mom was probably listening to:

TEEN ANGEL BY MARK DINNING........

"Teen Angel" was one of those "tearful" songs of its time.  
Click here for the song:


"Teen angel, teen angel, teen angel, ooh, ooh

That fateful night the car was stalled upon the railroad track
I pulled you out and we were safe but you went running back

Teen angel, can you hear me Teen angel, can you see me
Are you somewhere up above And I am still your own true love

What was it you were looking for that took your life that night
They said they found my high school ring clutched in your fingers tight

Teen angel, can you hear me Teen angel, can you see me
Are you somewhere up above And I am still your own true love

Just sweet sixteen, and now you're gone They've taken you away.
I'll never kiss your lips again They buried you today

Teen angel, can you hear me Teen angel, can you see me
Are you somewhere up above And I am still your own true love
Teen angel, teen angel, answer me, please....."

Tags: If you were born in February 1960...... To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

Search This Blog

Loading...