Sunday, January 27, 2013

The story behind "Cubanos in Wisconsin"


"Cubanos in Wisconsin" was published this week.  It is a book that I wrote over the last couple of years.  It is a family story:

"The book relates our family story, from our early innocent days in Cuba, to the moment that Castro came in, to t
he Bay of Pigs, Missile Crisis, the Kennedy assassination, and our decision to leave Cuba.

You will learn about our family, i.e. my parents, my brother, and our little sister. This is a family story, from the crazy things that boys do to the very serious issues that my parents faced to all of the nice people who helped us along the way."

Yesterday, I shared some of these ideas and thoughts on the radio.  Click here for the radio show:


Listen to internet radio with Silvio Canto Jr on Blog Talk Radio


Tags: The story behind "Cubanos in Wisconsin" To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

BLOG ARCHIVE

Search This Blog

Loading...