Sunday, January 06, 2013

Los Reyes Magos (3 Wise Men) bring back a lot of childhood memories


In my book "Cubanos in Wisconsin", I recall childhood memories in Cuba. 

One of those of most cherished memories is waking up on January 6th and finding gifts under a small tree.

It was wonderful and a memory that has never left me.

Click here for our Saturday show about Cuba.  Fernando Hernandez and I recall some of those memories from our childhoods in Cuba:


Listen to internet radio with Silvio Canto Jr on Blog Talk Radio


Tags: The Three Wise Men  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Loading...