Monday, October 08, 2012

I don't believe that Chavez won!

According to Chavez' electoral commission, Chavez won!  He got 54% of the vote, a rather convenient number!

Let me say it loud and very loud:  I don't buy these results. 

We will learn over the next few weeks about the tricks and techniques used to steal the election.  We will also learn that the high turnout was the direct result of using government resources to get people to vote.

Chavez has stolen the election and Venezuelans should not surrender.  This is not over!  Don't throw in the towel.  Again, this is not over!

Click here for our Sunday night show with Bill Katz of Urgent Agenda:


Listen to internet radio with Silvio Canto Jr on Blog Talk Radio

Tags: I don't believe that Chavez won!  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog