Saturday, August 25, 2012
Another week of bad economic numbers
We would rather report "good news" about the US economy. However, we can't because this is what we are reading on the front pages:
1) The CBO is warning about how the deficits are hurting any kind of recovery:
2) Incomes are dropping......did we really need a study to learn that?
3) Pres BO will add $4 trillion to our already very big debt levels.
This is a very bad of economic data. On second thought, we've been on this ride of "bad economic news" for some time.
Click here for the Friday show with Dr Ileana Johnson-Paugh:
Tags: Another week of bad economic numbers To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 12:01 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- A movie that a lot of people are watching
- Ann Romney was just great
- Gov Romney needs to say 3 things about US-Latin Am...
- Romney-Ryan is in a strong position on the first d...
- Some thoughts about Neil Armstrong
- The Rangers and a few other baseball thoughts
- Another week of bad economic numbers
- A different way of looking at a college education
- A look at some presidential elections in US histor...
- The "dreamers", the rule of law & the aftermath of...
- Another weird day for Pres BO PLUS the conventions...
- Pres BO has divided this country like no one befor...
- The Dems in "freak out mode" over Obama/Biden
- More on the coming US-China collision
- US-China: What could go wrong?
- It was 35 years ago that Elvis Presley died
- Looking for a serious Democrat who will call on th...
- Pres BO's reelection strategy will make it impossi...
- Remembering the day that they started to build The...
- Romney-Ryan, a ticket that will be a contrast to m...
- Happy # 39 to American Graffiti
- Virginia Prodran: A wonderful immigrant story
- The Obama reelection has a little explaining to do...
- David Murphy's hot bat and a few baseball thoughts...
- The Obama reelection is really getting desperate
- Harry Reid is a jerk
- The "homosexual movement" shot itself in the lip t...
- Another Happy Anniversary to my parents
- It's up to Cuban-Americans to save Hispanics from ...
- Another Friday of confusing "jobs" information
- The Dems are not talking about jobs or lousy publi...
- Be careful with polls that over sample Democrats
- Ted Cruz wins big and shakes up the GOP
- ▼ August (33)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- ► 2005 (400)