Monday, June 11, 2012
The anti-Bush is too much like Bush for a lot of disenchanted Democrats
My guess is that they will still vote for him. At the same time, I wonder how many will knock on doors, lick envelopes and make phone calls?
"While Republican attacks on Obama over the economy are multiplying, the president’s real troubles might be the other end of the spectrum, among his natural supporters on the left. There, dissatisfaction, disillusionment and concerns about whether he is up to the job dog him."
Frankly, the left should blame itself.
They fell for a guy who had never run anything. He was an unaccomplished talker who told too many people what they wanted to hear.
GITMO is a good example.
During the campaign, candidate BO promised to close GITMO. He was never challenged by Dems or the media on this issue.
What happened with GITMO? The Dem Congress voted to keep GITMO open because nobody wanted terrorists in their district jails.
Let's look at the anti-terror policies. Pres BO has become Bush III on each and everyone of these policies.
Again, no one challenged during the campaign. Everyone just bought the garbage that GITMO was recruiting terrorists or that listening to terrorists phone calls was shredding the constitution.
We are still killing terrorists and listening to their phone calls. Again, it's Bush III again and the left is wondering what happened to all of that "change".
Click for our Sunday chat with Bill Katz of Urgent Agenda:
Tags: The anti-Bush is too much like Bush for a lot of disenchanted Democrats To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 12:01 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (15)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- Pres BO was in shock when we water-boarded 3 terro...
- It's a tax and let Pres BO & Dems defend that now!...
- Pres BO is just playing politics with Hispanics an...
- Remembering The Berlin Airlift and presidential le...
- Venezuela? Pres BO is acting more and more like Hu...
- Calling Jorge Ramos: Hispanics Are More Interested...
- The Supreme Court upholds the key provision of the...
- The problem with Fast & Furious is that a bunch of...
- Happy birthday: Robert Jaggers is 90 years old
- Dear Brides & Grooms: Cancel your honeymoon and se...
- Dear President Calderon: Mexico would benefit from...
- First weekend of summer memories: Songs and watch...
- Pres BO has actually lost support since he went ar...
- Stand up and fight against Pres BO's war against C...
- The Beach Boys must be pretty good if George Will ...
- Pres BO goes into "fast & furious" mode to keep th...
- Governing by presidential decree should scare the ...
- The first day of summer and happy 70th birthday to...
- The Hispanic "love affair" with Pres BO is more of...
- Romney should talk to Hispanics about jobs, public...
- This is not about the young "dreamers"......this i...
- Happy # 70 for Paul McCartney
- Happy Fathers Day 2012
- Dear Pres BO: Where are the 800,000 "dreamers" go...
- Why do we need a constitution? We have Barack "Hu...
- A very weak Pres BO allows Russia made helicopters...
- Amnesty by executive order & pathetic pandering in...
- Mid-June surprises and disappointments with the Ra...
- The Dixie Cups and a song that everybody loves
- Wouldn't you spank your kid if he was whining like...
- The "BO coalition" is cracking up because it was a...
- Some thoughts about that Mexican presidential elec...
- It would help if a presidential candidate in Mexic...
- Europe needs a Gov Walker and Wisconsin's voters
- "Donde estan"? Where are all of those Hispanic vot...
- Pres BO needs plumbers because the "leaking" is ou...
- The anti-Bush is too much like Bush for a lot of d...
- Remembering "Respect" by Aretha Franklin
- Pres BO looks lost and overwhelmed by the job
- Wisconsin will be the beginning of the end for pub...
- It is a shame that many Dems are covering AG Holde...
- Pres Reagan and the D-Day speech that every kid sh...
- Some thoughts on the Wisconsin recall
- Remembering Herb Reed and the amazing Platters
- Why isn't Pres Calderon of Mexico screaming about ...
- Twilight Zone: Mariela "SI" but Walesa "NO"
- "Hispanos" hit very hard by today's economic numbe...
- What a great ad to mock Pres BO and the lefty "Hol...
- Is angry Maureen about to dump BO?
- Happy # 45 to Sgt Pepper
- Friday's bad economic news: Is anybody still drin...
- Dear Mariela: Your family is the mafia NOT the Cub...
- The "war on women" theme has completely backfired ...
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)