Tuesday, May 01, 2012

They told me that the world would be disappointed with the US if I voted for McCain


Remember when we were told that voting for McCain would translate into a world unhappy with the US?

I voted for McCain and no one is happy.

Can you believe this?  Reuters has an analysis piece today saying that "hope and change" has faded:

"Few dispute that Obama's election brought with it a noticeable change in tone. But 3-1/2 years later, there are growing complaints that when it comes to substance, relatively little has changed."

Should we call for a recount?

So what's going on?

The answer is political immaturity or the silliness that drove millions to believe that candidate BO was different and would fix complicated problems that pre-dated Bush.

Don't blame me.  I voted for McCain.  Click here for the Monday night show with Sebastian Gibson and Frank Burke:

Listen to internet radio with Silvio Canto Jr on Blog Talk Radio




Tags: They told me that the world would be disappointed with the US if I voted for McCain   To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog