Monday, March 14, 2011
What did Pres BO mean when he said that it'd be easier to be Pres of China?
It's been a very tough 18 months for Pres BO. I guess that it started when he traveled to Europe and Chicago did not get the Olympics!
Libya, Iran, Afghanistan, gas pump prices, unemployment, a US $ 200 billion deficit in February.......It's been a very tough time!
Pres BO recently said that it'd be easier to be President of China.
Let's give Pres BO the benefit of the doubt and assume that he was joking. However, he may also be starting to realize that he is in over his head.
Do you remember Hillary Clinton's 3 am phone call campaign commercials?
Pres BO looks more and more like a man who is avoiding all of the tough choices:
1) He is not serious about the budget.....in fact, even Democrats are now blasting him. Check out Sen Marchin of West Va!
2) He is indicisive about Libya and Ghadaffi is now back from the dead.
It was a lot easier to be a community organizer.....wasn't it?
Tags: What did Pres BO mean when he said that it'd be easier to be Pres of China? To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 12:02 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (40)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- "Hope and change" getting some bad news in the lat...
- Yes, we support giving the Nobel Peace Prize to Dr...
- President Reagan's assassination attempt: Do you b...
- Who’s more responsible: Charlie Sheen or Washingto...
- What happened to "the anti-war marches" now that P...
- Pres BO's Libya speech: I'm still confused!
- Monday morning: Our chat with Bill Katz of Urgent ...
- My baseball predictions for 2011
- A Sunday with "The Moody Blues"!
- Weekend video: How do you talk to a "yes a we can"...
- When is Pres BO going to give a Libya speech?
- Our chat with David Tyson of Sandler Training: Sal...
- Pres BO loves "oil drilling"....but in BRAZIL not ...
- Our chat about Libya and the US economy!
- Our chat with Frank Burke about Pres BO's manageri...
- From Pres Bush's "coalition of the willing" to Pre...
- Dear friends in Latin America: Pres BO loves trade...
- Define the mission AND then look for a coalition!
- Sorry to hear of Tanner's injury in Afghanistan
- Enjoy it and laugh: Evo Morales is the latest "le...
- Our chat with Israel Ortega of The Heritage Founda...
- He took 3 weeks to "wait" for a UN resolution BUT ...
- Our Monday chat with Bill Katz of Urgent Agenda
- Libya: The left is angry with the "anti-Bush" for ...
- Does this UN resolution allow the coalition to tak...
- Our chat with Patrick Corcoran about the latest in...
- More memories from that box of 45s!
- Did Pres Calderon tell the Mexican people about th...
- Can Pres BO hold the Dem party and the left over L...
- Our chat with Ray Walser of The Heritage Foundatio...
- War # 3...didn't this guy win the Nobel Peace Priz...
- We are 2 weeks late in Libya....
- Our Friday chat with David Tyson of Sandler Traini...
- A suggestion for a good weekend movie
- President "present" is off to Rio!
- Go Texas A&M Aggies and good luck to Texas Longhor...
- Pres BO needs to break with his party and support ...
- Pres BO learning that it's easier to talk about mu...
- Something "green" for St Patrick's Day!
- Our "abdicative manager" president who would rathe...
- Our chat with Alfredo Corchado about the situation...
- Will "the yes we can screamers" scream for Pres BO...
- Some bad polling numbers for Pres Obama!
- Does the Obama administration know that Cuba just ...
- What did Pres BO mean when he said that it'd be ea...
- Sunday night chat about Dr Biscet, Mr Gross and ot...
- Pres BO will have to do "another Bush" and lead a ...
- Did Sara Montiel really turn 83 this week?
- The best dancing movie? I vote "yes"!
- What's going on in US-Mexico relations?
- Why is the whole world watching Wisconsin?
- Remember when gasoline prices were all "Bush's fau...
- Arrest Ghadaffi & take him to GITMO
- NPR, Libya, Dems in Wisconsin and a few other thou...
- Another word on GITMO!
- Does Pres BO understand how weak and confused he l...
- Your mindset: Our chat with David Tyson of Sandler...
- GITMO vs BO and Bush wins!
- Libya, oil prices, the deficit and a president who...
- Good news from Texas about abortion!
- Our chat with Patrick Corcoran about US-Mexico rel...
- One of my favorite 45s from March many years ago!
- Our chat with David Tyson of Sandler Training
- "Mucho amor" BUT very little substance!
- Calderon & BO: What a boring press conference!
- # 3 son in Kuwait!
- Pres BO's selective support for "collective rights...
- Pres BO & Libya: Are we going to sit in the sideli...
- Texas, Mexico and the spring break warning!
- Do you know that The NY Times is doing "biased" po...
- Dear Pres BO: Are you upset with the vilification ...
- Pres BO has a leadership problem.....
- Sec Clinton in Europe and looking for some "help" ...
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)