Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Pres BO needs to get very "angry" and come down hard on The NY Times!
We agree that WikiLeaks irresponsibly published information that threatens our national security.
Unfortunately, we can't do much about WikiLeaks!
I do agree with Rep King of NY that WikiLeaks should be named a terrorist organization.
However, WikiLeaks is outside of the country and it's hard to believe that another government will shut them down.
What can Pres BO do? He should come down very hard on The NY Times. He should denounce their decision to publish this information.
To be fair, The NY Times did not violate the law. (Read The NY Times' explanation)
Instead, they acted irresponsibly in agreeing to publish national secrets, such as private conversations or "cables" between diplomats.
Who authorized The NY Times to release private conversations or memos?
How does The NY Times determine the national security value of these conversations or memos?
What confidential sources has this irresponsible decision compromised?
What future discussion won't happen because of concerns about leaks?
Pres BO needs to come down very hard on the irresponsible NY Times.
Again, The NY Times did not violate the law.
The NY Times just demonstrated once again that they have no regard for our national security.
Click here for our chat with Bill Katz about this topic!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (36)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- Didn't they tell me that these people would make u...
- Julian Assange should be treated as an enemy rathe...
- Why didn't the Obama administration stop Wikileaks...
- Pres BO needs to get very "angry" and come down ha...
- Monday show: A chat with Bill Katz of Urgent Agend...
- The GOP will win Hispanics by talking about "the r...
- Some thoughts on Chavez, Colombia & US-Latin Ameri...
- The "leaks" and GITMO!
- The NY Times blames the Republicans because the De...
- We remember George Harrison
- Eric Clapton: Another rocker who turned 65 in 2010...
- November '75 and one of my all time favorite songs...
- A chat with Winnie Biscet about her father, Dr. O....
- Happy birthday to my little sister
- The Aggies make up for the Cowboys' heartbreaking ...
- Pres Calderon "is in the game".....will someone wa...
- Happy Thanksgiving! (and Go Texas A&M)
- Josh Hamilton: One of the most deserved MVPs ever...
- North Korea is still a dangerous country run by da...
- Maybe Prince William & pretty Kate can put marriag...
- Mondays with Bill Katz
- When will Mexicans start crossing over seeking asy...
- Let's talk "off season" baseball with Paul Greco!
- Let's add Eleanor Clift to the list of "yes we can...
- More about that crowd at the Texas A&M-Nebraska ga...
- 92,000 watch Texas A&M beat Nebraska!
- I love the "doo wop" chapter of rock music!
- Chill out! Gov Perry does not want to invade Mexi...
- Pres BO needs to dismiss AG Holder or explain the ...
- Let's have an immigration policy that makes sense ...
- How much longer can AG Holder keep his job?
- Remember the happy days when all they had to do wa...
- BO's communication problem is that he is not telli...
- The "job is too much for one man" narrative!
- Sarah Palin is right about this one!
- Why are so many countries concerned with Pres BO's...
- No trial for KSM (a.k.a. Pres Obama has to reverse...
- A chat with Agustin Blazquez about the situation i...
- Cowboys win! Where was this team for the first 8 ...
- Pres Bush returns and a lot of Americans miss him!...
- A failed trip by a failing president!
- A wonderful song about a real Great Lakes tragedy!...
- Are the Dems about to "cut and run" from Pres BO?
- The limits of BO-mania: Why can't Pres BO get our ...
- Another episode in the "The BO meets reality" pres...
- A special salute to our son on "Veterans Day"
- The GOP should move on small, but very tangible, i...
- The economy and free trade after the election
- The 1-7 Cowboys have a new coach but everything el...
- The 1-7 Cowboys did not show up to play....AGAIN!
- The GOP is back and winning in all of those famili...
- The week in review
- Zucherman disappointed with BO? (Where was Morton ...
- Three of my favorite versions of "Turn turn turn"
- Put Keith-O back on the air!
- A word about Sparky Anderson
- They told me that unemployment would go over 8% if...
- 2010 and all of those GOP Hispanics!
- Who is going to tell Pres BO that "HE" is the prob...
- Reagan 1980: 30 years ago this week!
- The "red map" is back!
- The night that "Obama-mania" ended in the US!
- Let's say hello to Flores & Canseco in Texas!
- The "angry left" will become Pres BO's worst night...
- Yes we lost.....but it was a great season!
- A very good Election Day for the GOP!
- Pres BO's disgraceful decision to put the US under...
- The best moment in a tough Sunday for local fans!
- Why would anybody want to be the governor of Calif...
- Why doesn't the media talk about unions giving mon...
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)