Tuesday, April 20, 2010
It's sad but Charles Blow just wants to see skin color!
The Dems must be frightened of the Tea Party movement because all they do is see skin color, or play the race card.
Let's add Charles Blow of The NY Times to the list of liberals who keep seeing everything in terms of black or white.
Check out Mr. Blow:
"I had specifically come to this rally because it was supposed to be especially diverse.
And, on the stage at least, it was.
The speakers included a black doctor who bashed Democrats for crying racism, a Hispanic immigrant who said that she had never received a single government entitlement and a Vietnamese immigrant who said that the Tea Party leader was God.
It felt like a bizarre spoof of a 1980s Benetton ad."
Of course, I saw something totally different.
I heard an American protesting about the expansion of government and the unfunded mandates that come with it.
I saw a naturalized citizen saying that she came here to live in a free country rather than to subscribe to some welfare state mentality. (This is what Michael Barone writes about in: Tea parties fight Obama's culture of dependence!
I heard a man say that our rights come from God. (By the way, isn't that what Thomas Jefferson wrote in 1776?)
Unfortunately, Mr Blow did not see anything of that.
Blow saw a black doctor, a Mexican lady and a Vietnamese man.
Again, I don't get it.
On the other hand, I do get!
Mr Blow and the liberals are scared to death of the electoral impact of The Tea Party movement.
So what do you do when you don't want to talk about issues?
What do you do when you refuse to see that Pres BO and the Dems have enacted $670 billion in tax increases?
I guess that you just look at skin color and don't listen to what people are saying!
Check out our Monday show:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (20)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- Did I just hear that Iran will be on a women's com...
- A lot of hypocrisy to go around on the reaction to...
- This is about a border out of control!
- BO's border logic: Let's violate NAFTA and close t...
- Have the critics actually read the Arizona bill?
- A VAT or a cut in spending?
- Remember when BO-Care was going to lower costs?
- Monday morning thoughts
- Iran and Latin America
- Phoenix is turning into Juarez....AND....that is w...
- Did I hear that Karen Carpenter would have turned ...
- Dear ladies: The greatest song about a man who lov...
- Too many people were foolish enough to believe wha...
- Don't blame Arizona because Pres BO can not get a ...
- What exactly is Blago up to AND why is he going af...
- Let's talk about Mexico with Patrick Corcoran
- You will see everything in a baseball game!
- The tea parties are rooted on a rejection of the w...
- Remember when it was patriotic to march and call P...
- What happens when BO is more interested in creatin...
- Remember Mr Blow of The NY Times?
- Let's chat with Dan Riehl about the tea parties!
- Iran needs to know that we will attack, with or wi...
- "Hope and change" is now the face of a very unpopu...
- The Rangers forgot to play baseball in New York!
- It's sad but Charles Blow just wants to see skin c...
- BO is making Bush look better every day!
- Iran and other Sunday night thoughts
- Remembering Linda McCartney
- The two Obamas---the popular in DC and unpopular o...
- April, my brother and The Bee Gees many years ago!...
- Where are the anti-war demonstrations now that BO ...
- Who is marching in the tea parties?
- What if there is no 'global warming" after all?
- And now a word about April 15th!
- We are running a US$ 1.4 trillion deficit.....and ...
- Let's talk with Mario about the US debt and VAT!
- Is Illinois about to become the new California or ...
- How much longer can we live in a country where the...
- Obesity in Mexico? Sra. Calderon should remind Mrs...
- Sunday night thoughts on the radio!
- Weird to drive by and see no Texas Stadium!
- Dear Carlos Slim: Please pull the plug on The NY T...
- "Ticket to ride" released 45 years ago!
- Let's talk with Tom Skybosh from Milwaukee!
- Thank you Mike Modano!
- Let's talk with Cassy Fiano!
- A VAT in our future?
- What are we doing?
- Be careful about attacking the tea parties.....you...
- Milwaukee Brewers: 40 years ago and still my favor...
- Opening day and Rangers are in first place!
- "Hope and change" and your tax refund!
- A chat with Israel Ortega of The Heritage Foundati...
- How can the biggest ChiSox fan not know the name o...
- BO needs to work on releasing the ball!
- Dear Dems: Why all of the selective indignation?
- BO 15 months later: It was a lot easier being a ca...
- Baseball 2010
- Happy Easter Sunday for you & family
- Did I hear on the radio that Agnetha Fältskog will...
- Our chat with Prof Bonevac about BO-Care
- Mike Cuellar, 1937-2010
- The amazing story of Iraq continues!
- We remember Good Friday!
- April Fools' Day: US like Argentina?
- Did anyone read this bill?
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)