Saturday, April 24, 2010
Don't blame Arizona because Pres BO can not get a Dem majority in Congress to protect our citizens or private property
In a perfect world, the federal government would be on top of the border mess.
Unfortunately, we live in BO's world or a world where the federal government fails to take the border violence seriously.
Pres BO does not understand the public mood over the border.
This is not 2007 when the issue was processing the 10-12 million illegals in the country.
This is 2010 and the country is concerned about a chaotic border and the violence in cities like Phoenix.
Pres BO continues to talk about immigration reform whereas the public wants to protect the border.
Incredibly, Pres BO criticized the Arizona law in front of new US citizens.
We assume that these new citizens followed the law, played by the rules and now enjoy US citizenship.
Again, it's not the optimum situation to have a state enforce immigration laws.
However, Pres BO is not serious about immigration laws and the citizens of Arizona are!
And I don't think that the Dem majority is in a mood for tackling another controversial topic.
Don't expect Pres BO and the Dems to tackle immigration reform.
Do expect Pres BO to blame the Republicans because his Dem majority can't do a darn thing about immigration reform!
P.S. I like this from Power Line:
"How, exactly, does Arizona's law "threaten to undermine basic notions of fairness"?
Why is it unfair to enforce the immigration laws?
Most Americans would say that it undermines basic notions of fairness when our government deliberately refuses to enforce the laws Congress has passed, to the disadvantage of our citizens.
And as far as trust between police and "communities" is concerned--assuming we are talking about communities of American citizens--one would think it would improve trust if citizens can see that the laws are being enforced.
It's funny, isn't it: liberals love to talk about the "rule of law" when they are trying to create never-before-seen "rights" belonging to enemy combatants.
But where is the "rule of law" when the laws relating to immigration are studiously ignored, if not deliberately undermined?"
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (31)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- Did I just hear that Iran will be on a women's com...
- A lot of hypocrisy to go around on the reaction to...
- This is about a border out of control!
- BO's border logic: Let's violate NAFTA and close t...
- Have the critics actually read the Arizona bill?
- A VAT or a cut in spending?
- Remember when BO-Care was going to lower costs?
- Monday morning thoughts
- Iran and Latin America
- Phoenix is turning into Juarez....AND....that is w...
- Did I hear that Karen Carpenter would have turned ...
- Dear ladies: The greatest song about a man who lov...
- Too many people were foolish enough to believe wha...
- Don't blame Arizona because Pres BO can not get a ...
- What exactly is Blago up to AND why is he going af...
- Let's talk about Mexico with Patrick Corcoran
- You will see everything in a baseball game!
- The tea parties are rooted on a rejection of the w...
- Remember when it was patriotic to march and call P...
- What happens when BO is more interested in creatin...
- Remember Mr Blow of The NY Times?
- Let's chat with Dan Riehl about the tea parties!
- Iran needs to know that we will attack, with or wi...
- "Hope and change" is now the face of a very unpopu...
- The Rangers forgot to play baseball in New York!
- It's sad but Charles Blow just wants to see skin c...
- BO is making Bush look better every day!
- Iran and other Sunday night thoughts
- Remembering Linda McCartney
- The two Obamas---the popular in DC and unpopular o...
- April, my brother and The Bee Gees many years ago!...
- Where are the anti-war demonstrations now that BO ...
- Who is marching in the tea parties?
- What if there is no 'global warming" after all?
- And now a word about April 15th!
- We are running a US$ 1.4 trillion deficit.....and ...
- Let's talk with Mario about the US debt and VAT!
- Is Illinois about to become the new California or ...
- How much longer can we live in a country where the...
- Obesity in Mexico? Sra. Calderon should remind Mrs...
- Sunday night thoughts on the radio!
- Weird to drive by and see no Texas Stadium!
- Dear Carlos Slim: Please pull the plug on The NY T...
- "Ticket to ride" released 45 years ago!
- Let's talk with Tom Skybosh from Milwaukee!
- Thank you Mike Modano!
- Let's talk with Cassy Fiano!
- A VAT in our future?
- What are we doing?
- Be careful about attacking the tea parties.....you...
- Milwaukee Brewers: 40 years ago and still my favor...
- Opening day and Rangers are in first place!
- "Hope and change" and your tax refund!
- A chat with Israel Ortega of The Heritage Foundati...
- How can the biggest ChiSox fan not know the name o...
- BO needs to work on releasing the ball!
- Dear Dems: Why all of the selective indignation?
- BO 15 months later: It was a lot easier being a ca...
- Baseball 2010
- Happy Easter Sunday for you & family
- Did I hear on the radio that Agnetha Fältskog will...
- Our chat with Prof Bonevac about BO-Care
- Mike Cuellar, 1937-2010
- The amazing story of Iraq continues!
- We remember Good Friday!
- April Fools' Day: US like Argentina?
- Did anyone read this bill?
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)