Thursday, July 07, 2016

"Everybody knows" was 1 minute 40 seconds long but a great arrangement


Collecting 45s, and baseball, remind me of growing up with my brother.

We collected lots of 45s and some LPs.  We have a lot of fun going talking about them when we get together for a family meeting.

Today I will share one of my favorites from the that box of old 45s.

"Everybody knows" by The Dave Clark Five (DC-5).    


It was one of my favorite songs many years ago.  I love the energy in this single.

This song is 1 minutes 40 seconds long.....is that the shortest song ever to make the pop charts?  I'm not sure but it must be among them!

Here is the song:


"Everybody knows you've been treating me badEverybody knows you've been makin' me sad
Well you don't have to lie 'cause I'm no foolI can see you don't want my love at allI know, I still love you
Everybody knows he's been hanging aroundEverybody knows you've been painting the town
He could never love you the way that I doAnd maybe I'll find somebody elseBut oh, I still love you
Every night I keep on cryin'And I pray that you'll stop lyin' to me
Everybody knows you will never be mineEverybody knows I've been wasting my time
I want to forget you as fast as I canBut every time I see you the hurtin' begins againI still love you"

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog