Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Beatles and many Decembers ago!


In late 1967, The Beatles released the "Magical Mystery Tour" album.

It was the soundtrack of a British TV show. However, the BBC special was not shown in the US. (You can rent a video copy!)

Side A was the soundtrack music.

Side B was a compilation of 1967 singles. It introduced us to "Hello Goodbye", their new single and one of their most popular songs ever recorded by the group. Eventually, it hit # 1 in December 1967:

video

"You say yes, I say no You say stop and I say go, go, go Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
Hello, hello I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
I say high, you say low You say why, and I say I don't know Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
Hello, hello I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
Why, why, why, why, why, why
Do you say good bye Goodbye, bye, bye, bye, bye
Oh, no You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
Hello, hello I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
hello, hello I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
Hello"

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Loading...