Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yes, I want Pres BO to fail. Why would I want this to succeed?



Rush Limbaugh created a lot of commotion by saying that "he wanted Pres Obama to fail".

In fact, Rush said that he wanted Pres BO's liberal policies to fail.

Let me say this: I want Pres Obama to fail!

Why in the world would I want this kind of unsustainable debt to happen? See the above chart!

This is where we are today:

"Over the next decade, Obama's plan will produce annual deficits averaging 5.3% of the economy — compared with a post-war average of 2%.

Even Obama's own budget director says that's unsustainable.

Meanwhile, the national debt will hit 82.4% of GDP in 2019 under Obama's plan, according to the CBO, more than double the post-war average.

Worse, none of this includes Obama's pledge to expand health coverage." (IBD: Debt To The Next Frontier )

Why would I do this to my sons or other kids?

What about that fear of inflation?

You can't spend money like this, or borrow money like this, without some inflation:

"Right now, almost everyone is concerned about recession.

However, two years from now, the current economic contraction will be a distant memory, and other concerns will be more prominent.

The most prominent problem is likely to be inflation." (Don't Forget About Inflation)

Again, why would I do that to my sons?

This is insane.

Pres BO's budget deficits are unsustainable and will cripple the US. (This is why he is going to have so many problems selling his budget.....see Michael Goodwin)

We need to spend every minute of our day making sure that this insanity fails!


PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

BLOG ARCHIVE

Search This Blog

Loading...