Friday, March 13, 2009

Rain!!! My umbrella and listening to The Cowsills!



It's cold and it's raining. So I'm going to sit back, work, post a few things in my blog and listen to one of my favorite "school days" tunes.


"Rest of Tonight:

Cloudy.

A chance of showers mainly after midnight.

Temperatures steady in the upper 30s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.

Chance of rain 40 percent.

Friday: Rain. Temperatures steady in the upper 30s.

Northeast winds around 10 mph.

Chance of rain 90 percent.

Friday Night: Cloudy.

A chance of rain in the evening...then a slight chance of showers after midnight.

Temperatures steady around 40. North winds 5 to 10 mph.

Chance of rain 40 percent."

P.S. Here is my second favorite "rain song"! This is Mrs Cowsill and all of her kids: "The Rain, the park and other things":

video
"I saw her sitting in the rain
Raindrops falling on her
She didn't seem to care
She sat there and smiled at me
Then I knew I knew.. I knew.. I knew.. I knew..
She could make me happy Happy.. Happy..
She could make me very Happy..
Flowers in her hair ... flowers every where
Every where ...I love the flower girl
Oh I don't know just why; she simply caught my eye
I love the flower girl
She seemed so sweet and kind; she crept in to my mind
To my mind ... to my mind
I knew I had to say hello Hello ... hello
She smiled up at me
And she took my hand and we walked through the park alone
And I knew I knew.. I knew.. I knew.. I knew..
She had made me happy Happy.. Happy..
She had made me very Happy..
Flowers in her hair ... flowers every where Every where ...
I love the flower girl
Oh I don't know just why; she simply caught my eye
I love the flower girl
She seemed so sweet and kind; she crept in to my mind
To my mind ... to my mind
Suddenly, the sun broke through
See the sun
I turned around she was gone
Where did she go?
And all I had left was one little flower in my hand
But I knew I knew.. I knew.. I knew.. I knew..
She had made me happy Happy.. Happy..
She had made me very Happy..
Flowers in her hair ... flowers every where
Every where ...
I love the flower girl
Was she reality or just a dream to me?
I love the flower girl
Her love showed me the way to find a sunny day
Sunny day ... sunny day ... sunny day
I love the flower girl
Was she reality or just a dream to me?"


Listen to internet radio with Silvio Canto Jr on Blog Talk Radio



PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Loading...