Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What happened to journalism in 2008?


Where is the media outrage?

We hear that The LA Times has a video tape that won't make Obama look good with Jewish voters:


Change the facts. Do you think that The LA Times would hold a video of McCain and David Duke?

Where is the media outrage?

Obama does not do press conferences:

"But the Democratic presidential nominee hasn't held a full press conference -- submitting himself to more than a handful of questions from his whole press corps -- in more than a month, since Sept. 24, 2008, in Clearwater, Fla." (ABC)

This is the same Obama who promised to do "town hall" debates.

This is the same Obama who is getting a free ride from the media.

This is the same Obama campaign that is boycotting a Florida station that "dared" ask a question.

Who is the biggest loser of the 2008 election? The media!


"The sheer bias in the print and television coverage of this election campaign is not just bewildering, but appalling.

And over the last few months I've found myself slowly moving from shaking my head at the obvious one-sided reporting, to actually shouting at the screen of my television and my laptop computer.

But worst of all, for the last couple weeks, I've begun -- for the first time in my adult life -- to be embarrassed to admit what I do for a living.

A few days ago, when asked by a new acquaintance what I did for a living, I replied that I was "a writer," because I couldn't bring myself to admit to a stranger that I'm a journalist."

The bias is self evident.

We dedicate The Beatles' "I'm looking through you" to the media:
video

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

Search This Blog

Loading...