Saturday, October 18, 2008
The angry left goes after Joe the plumber!
Joe the plumber made one big mistake. He had the audacity to expose Obama's socialist soul.
Today, Joe is under siege from a media in the tank for Obama. How else do you explain all of this scrutiny on Joe? What did this guy do to deserve so much attention?
We see two things here.
The first is dangerous. The media rallies around to protect Obama.
The second is very dangerous. Obama does not like to be criticized. His staff will shut down dissent quickly. Just ask Stanley Kurtz!
Joe went to an Obama rally. He asked a simple question. Obama answered without the teleprompter.
Again, the real story is what Obama said. That's what we should be talking about! This is about Obama's startling admission that Obama "...wants to raise taxes so he can "spread the wealth around." (NY Post)
Leave Joe alone. Investigate Obama.
The media wants to know more about Joe than Obama, a man who could be president. Wouldn't it be nice if the media had been this curious about Obama and his associates?
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (18)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- How much doom and gloom is too much doom and gloom...
- Happy Halloween!
- What scandals will follow BO to the White House?
- Good luck to the Mavericks!
- Barack in Wonderland!
- Congratulations to the Phillies!
- BO is not JFK!
- Rush Limbaugh on PDS!
- Shouldn't The LA Times let Jewish Americans see th...
- PDS and a couple of idiots in LA!
- A photo ID is the best answer to ACORN!
- What happened to journalism in 2008?
- Sarkozy can smell a weak Dem all the way from Pari...
- Does your ticket to BO's big party have a full ref...
- Sad to hear about Dean Barnett
- Should the Stars sign the Cowboys' punter?
- The Dems don't like questions!
- Why aren't we forcing the candidates to talk about...
- The latest from ACORN
- Hello # 11 Roy Williams: Welcome to Dallas!
- Who was looking into Joe the Plumber's personal fi...
- Sowell nailed it!
- Obama isn't tough enough to be president
- Obama: No "hope and change" for the unborn!
- The Beatles: 3 of my favorites!
- O'Reilly meets Ayers (in case you missed it)
- How much do we really know about Obama?
- More McCain endorsements!
- A McCain endorsement from Krauthammer
- Robin Hood Obama
- Real "doom and gloom" at The NY Times!
- Beware of so many crazy polls!
- Audio history: Our friend Bill Katz remembers the ...
- Brad Lidge is the difference!
- Obama wants the US to look like Europe (and the hi...
- Obama's unusual friend!
- Congratulations to Josh Hamilton!
- The Phillies in 7!
- Lots of early voting in Texas!
- We will regret another "domestic election"!
- Obama and "taxes on the rich"
- What exactly did Joe Biden mean?
- Are you kidding me, Sec. Powell?
- Congratulations to the Rays, AL champs!
- The Cowboys were awful today!
- A rare George Harrison lead vocal from the early d...
- The Bee Gees: I have not heard this one in a long ...
- The Beatles: I have not heard this one in a long t...
- What's the point of a NY Times' front page hatchet...
- Sorry to hear about Levi Stubbs
- The polls are closing! Don't they always do?
- The angry left goes after Joe the plumber!
- It's Joe and "taxes" all the way to victory!
- Who predicted the Phillies? Not me!
- Obama, ACORN and more problems in Ohio!
- Debate 3 and Joe the Plumber!
- A simple question for Obama tonight!
- Don't get caught in the minute to minute poll game...
- You can thank Gore 2000 for today's ACORN!
- What in the world did Jesse Jackson mean?
- BO is getting ready to throw ACORN under the bus
- How sick are things in San Francisco?
- They picked the wrong mouse to register as a Democ...
- ACORN's vote fraud goes national!
- Obama does not understand how wealth is created!
- The US economy will come out OK
- Obama and the promises that he can't keep! (a.k.a....
- Where is the media outrage over the angry left?
- When will Senator Dodd hold a press conference?
- Congratulations to the # 1 Longhorns!
- What a crazy Cowboys' game!
- Your weekend humor: Acorn claims to be non-partisa...
- Where is the outrage when they say it about our gu...
- The Beatles' White Album, 40 years later!
- Texas wins!
- Ayers is about Obama's character!
- Acorn is crooked and rather incompetent too!
- # 5 Texas vs. # 1 Oklahoma
- Barack "Acorn" Obama
- Everybody is upbeat about the Stars!
- Why are the Dems beating up Colombia?
- Thursday's show: A chat with Paul Greco about bas...
- Obama is not telling the truth about Ayers!
- Obama wants to fight genocide everywhere except in...
- Are you concerned about vote fraud, too?
- Let Sarah Palin take Obama directly!
- The debate: Remember Bill Clinton's middle class t...
- The election in Canada
- This is why Rezko matters!
- Is Obama an ethical time bomb?
- How can Obama get away with so much "class warfare...
- What was the AP thinking about Ayers & Obama?
- October is "respect life" month
- Foreign policy and the next president
- Can you trust this bunch to tackle Social Security...
- Remembering Maurice Gibb!
- The vote was easy. Now, let's have the investigat...
- This election will be about judicial nominations!
- Can someone explain the Cubs?
- The debate: Sarah meets Joe!
- Our friend Bill Katz nailed the Ifill controversy!...
- Why is BO so sensitive to criticism?
- Let Gov. Palin make an issue of corruption between...
- Post-season baseball will give us a break from the...
- Do we need another media controversy in 2008?
- Tuesday's show: A chat with Prof. Bonevac
- Finally, a fact check on free trade!
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)