Tuesday, September 16, 2008
PART 2: The NY Times in total meltdown over Palin
The NY Times used to be a great newspaper. I had a subscription for years. It was a wonderful compliment to The Wall Street Journal.
Like so many in the left, they went over the cliff the night that Al Gore couldn't win Tennessee.
Today, the newspaper is nothing but the left wing chapter of the Dem party.
Wonder why they are losing readers and advertising revenue? You can't blame this one exclusively on people not reading newspapers. The NY Post or NY Daily News do not have the same readership problems.
Scott Johnson has a great post about it:
"Not one Times columnist expressed serious concern about Obama entering into a high-dollar land deal with Rezko, a man he knew to be under federal investigation and now known to all as a convicted felon.
Though apparently not worried about Obama’s judgment, the polemical trio of Bob Herbert, Paul Krugman and Frank Rich are apoplectic about the prospects of Palin moving to Washington."
Yes, we want our media to ask tough questions and investigate our current or future leaders.
Is The NY Times doing that? I don't think so. Back to Scott:
"The Times’ unbridled hysteria over Palin has undoubtedly “raised profound questions” about the paper’s judgment in the minds of voters.
Palin, like any politician, has failings worthy of examination, but the sheer level of deranged panic only batters the paper’s already-diminished reputation.
By savaging her, the Times and its mainstream media peers actually could help the woman who strikes such fear in their hearts.
Once this initial wave of attacks subsides, Palin may well still be smiling, still exuding the can-do attitude at the core of her appeal. The more desperate the media get, the classier she looks.
Just don’t expect that story line to sneak into the Times."
It's a total meltdown over at The NY Times!
P.S. No one does it better than O'Reilly. Check out his reaction to the NY Times:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (24)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- The Dems have 230 of the 218 votes needed to pass ...
- The best and worst of our Congress!
- The Cowboys are not perfect! They're 3-1!
- The House Republicans made it a much better plan!
- Sabathia and Braun make it a perfect Sunday aftern...
- Another tough season for the Rangers!
- The Obama whining and The First Amendment!
- 40 years later and still a great song!
- The Brewers playing well when it counts!
- The mess and how we got into it!
- The first debate!
- When will someone call for Sen. Dodd to step aside...
- Thursday's show: A chat about Mexico!
- The phone rings at 3am....McCain answers and BO hi...
- Executive pay? How about Dem cronies?
- Pres. Bush made a fine presentation!
- When will The NY Times stop running "free" front p...
- A great message for Catholics!
- The bailout is the only option today!
- The Dems are scaring your grandmother again!
- Will the Dems hold hearings anytime soon?
- Are the 3-0 Cowboys this good?
- You gotta love the Rays!
- Thank you God! Thank you for Yankee Stadium!
- Does Obama understand what's going on in Latin Ame...
- Remembering Buddy Holly!
- Beware of doom and gloom: It's all about getting h...
- Let's chat with Bill Katz of Urgent Agenda!
- Glad to see McCain going after BO on Fannie Mae!
- How about an independent prosecutor?
- Is Obama getting a little "desesperado"?
- Obama needs to admit his Iraq mistakes!
- I don't get it! What's partisan about supporting ...
- Derek Jeter is great!
- Barrack "Freddie-Fannie" Obama
- Cuba and the hurricanes!
- We need "common sense" not more reforms!
- PART 2: The NY Times in total meltdown over Palin
- No more bailouts period!
- Funny woman but not much between the ears!
- Trust me. Chavez is in trouble!
- How do you cut taxes for people who don't pay taxe...
- Confirmed: The NY Times has the early signs of PDS...
- The Dems are not having any fun since they took ov...
- Happy # 62 to Barry Gibb!
- Confirmed: Palin Derangement Syndrome has overwhel...
- The "media in the tank for BO" is in the process o...
- Obama is really getting desperate by attacking McC...
- What Obama economics has done to Europe!
- France must be one of the 57 states!
- "Hope and change" needs a new seal!
- New House numbers has the Dems "freaking out about...
- We have a name for all of this "freaking out about...
- Just how qualified is Gov. Sarah Palin?
- Guess what? The NY Times thinks that Gov. Palin la...
- BO is not ready for the major leagues!
- We have not been attacked since 9-11
- "Freaking out over Sarah", part 2
- Obama needs to come clean about his radical Chicag...
- Laugh with me! The Dems are still running against...
- A great one about the angry left
- Memo to Dems: Please, please, please continue att...
- McCain has blown a big hole in Obama's balloon!
- Obama-economics is bad for Mexico and Latin Americ...
- Is "wimpy" haunting the Dems again?
- When will Obama say that he almost became a Republ...
- What the left doesn't understand about conservativ...
- Are the Cowboys this good?
- Hamilton looking like an MVP to me!
- What Rudy-G said in St. Paul about the Dems and te...
- Hello 2008 Cowboys: Remembering Coach Landry and R...
- The Brewers are looking good!
- What "genius" decided to trash US flags in Denver?...
- The angry feminists go from wacko to silly to stup...
- It was a good week for McCain-Palin!
- The McCain speech
- Obama said what about the surge?
- A chat with Randall Hoven!
- My favorite 10 seconds from the Palin speech!
- Some in the media have a lot of explaining to do!
- Joe Lieberman is the real Democrat!
- The lady hit a home run!
- Live from the convention!
- Is BO tough enough to tell the left wing blogs to ...
- The Hysterical Dem party!
- Very ugly attacks on the Palin family
- It's amazing what a competent governor can do!
- Success in Iraq!
- Get over the VPs! This is McCain vs Obama!
- BO forgot to say that we have not been attacked si...
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)