Monday, August 18, 2008
BO and abortion
Last night, Rev. Warren forced Obama to answer real world questions about abortion.
He was also forced to explain his votes for partial birth abortion and even denying medical help to babies who survive abortions.
BO is no longer living in the world of Dem primary voters, where abortion is the "Creed" of the feminist left.
In the real world, abortion is about mothers, babies and the ones who didn't get a chance to live.
It is also dealing with the trauma that so many women live with after they abort their babies.
It was one of the first therapeutic support groups for post-abortion women. It has grown to many retreats annually in 47 states and 17 countries:
"The program is an opportunity to examine your abortion experience, identify the ways that the loss has impacted you in the past and present, and helps to acknowledge any unresolved feelings that many individuals struggle with after abortion."
It does not bring your baby back. It does help you find some peace and to deal with the real world symptoms of having an abortion, such as guilt and depression. See real women talk about abortion!
Check out BO's dodge of the issue:
"He is asked at what point does a baby get human rights-- He just dodged the question... "It's above my pay grade." (Gateway Pundit)
I would ask BO this question:
Senator, when did your two daughters become human?
Was it after an arbitrary number of months in Michelle's pregnancy?
Or was it when Michelle told BO that she was expecting a baby?
BO can not dodge this question.
There are only two answers:
a) The unborn is not a human being, i.e. Michelle was not really pregnant with a little girl! She was just gaining weight or undergoing mysterious bodily changes.
b) The unborn is human and life begins at conception, i.e. Michelle was indeed carrying a fetus that became one of those two lovely young girls.
In the first case, it does not matter when an abortion happens because there is no human being in the womb. In the second case, abortion terminates a life.
Beyond Roe v. Wade, Obama is going to have a huge problem explaining his support of partial birth or late term abortions:
"Obama has added even further doubt by outright lying about why he supported the exact same "Born Alive Infant Protection Act" that was even too radical and immoral for Barbara Boxer, Hillary Clinton, and Dianne Feinstein to support.
Put differently Obama is the only elected official on record to ever vote in favor of denying life-saving medical care to children who had been born but that were struggling for life.
Is that a decision too confusing so as to be "above the pay grade" as well? It isn't for most Americans.
But don't let the facts be confused, Obama is now lying about his lie, and claiming that those who say he is lying are the ones doing so." (Kevin McCullough)
Still confused about BO's abortion position? Read Obama's Christian Creds Vs. Abortion and Infanticide By Kyle-Anne Shiver.
In this video, Tony Perkins looks at abortion from a father's perspective. Tony speaks for those of us who are fortunate enough to have witnessed the miracle of life:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (35)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- First they went after Thomas! Now it's Palin's tu...
- My favorite 3 from the Rolling Stones!
- The McCain team is beating up a rookie defense!
- Get ready for Aggies football!
- What town (of any population) did Obama run?
- Palin is a great choice!
- It was a historic night!
- The US economy won't be the next president's prior...
- We would welcome an election about McCain's judgem...
- Marriage, religion and our political parties!
- McCain hits BO on Iran!
- Does BO really want to get into an argument about ...
- Was this really an endorsement for BO or the begin...
- What Catholic Church is Nancy Pelosi going to?
- Another musical salute to the happy girls in Denve...
- Rev. Wright, who? What Chicago friends?
- Hillary and the ladies will sing "Lollipop" to Oba...
- BO doesn't talk about Iraq anymore!
- The McCain ad team hits another home run!
- Vote for BO because Biden has experience?
- Saturday's show: A chat with Cassy Fiano, blogger
- "It's all Bush's fault" or "McCain is Bush" won't ...
- From "hope and change" to "I need an adult"
- Dear BO: This is no way to treat the lady who beat...
- Did BO really say that Georgia is like Iraq?
- What flight to Denver is "panic" on?
- Thursday's show: A chat with Jose Brechner from Ar...
- Obama has a serious "infanticide" problem!
- Wanna meet angry women? Go to Denver next week!
- Stop whining Mr. BO!
- Share Emily's song with your friends!
- Get well Yaz!
- BO's problem: There is abortion, partial birth abo...
- National security is back and the Dems are in the ...
- McCain "cheated"----what else do you expect to hea...
- Congratulations to Kobe Bryant!
- Tax the rich and you will eventually tax all of us...
- BO and abortion
- BO and leadership
- McCain was superb, Obama was very careful!
- Paul McCartney after The Beatles!
- Team Spain deserved a big kick in the butt!
- Everybody in Europe is suddenly in love with The U...
- Only the US can defend Europe from Russia!
- Time flies: Elvis died 31 years ago!
- Russia puts "the 3am phone call" back in our polit...
- Our problem is foreign oil, NOT oil!
- McCain and Georgia
- Are you ready for Trojan football?
- Some men and a couple of ladies have BO concerns!
- Michael Phelps is amazing!
- Why are the Dems moving pro-life?
- Why is People's Weekly endorsing Obama?
- Texas continues to lead the nation in job growth!
- Remembering a hero of Brigada 2506 and The Bay of ...
- Chavez is the best argument for drilling in the US...
- Rangers come back and lose one of the craziest gam...
- McCain is right: Today we are all Georgians!
- Tuesday's show: A conversation with Steven Warshaw...
- We beat the crap out of Al Qaeda in Iraq!
- Russia's bad behavior!
- Another A-plus for the McCain ad-team!
- Hey Guys: Nothing but gold!
- A word about Isaac Hayes!
- The Clinton sharks will be out in Denver!
- What was BO thinking again?
- "Doo wop" and the chapter of "wonderful harmonies"...
- Putin's military adventure puts "the real world" o...
- Like Clinton, Edwards will learn that "sex" is not...
- Guess who won't be our next VP or Attorney Gen?
- On energy, the Dems should listen to Paris rather ...
- The well rounded McCain Girl gets my vote (caution...
- Again, please spare me the whining!
- The pro-abortion Dems have a huge problem with Cat...
- Enjoy the Olympics but don't forget the dissidents...
- Favre as a Jet? Are you kidding me?
- The Rays are no fluke!
- Can BO close the sale?
- Clinton's name should be placed for a state roll c...
- "Hope and change" fatigue!
- Kondracke is worth reading on Dems and Afghanistan...
- Obama is an over-inflated left wing populist and i...
- Happy anniversary to my parents!
- The Brewers will be OK! It's just a little brothe...
- 100 degrees but exciting baseball!
- Romney gives BO a lesson in economics!
- Pelosi will lose 100 Dems if she lets the House vo...
- A vote for Buck O'Neill in The Hall of Fame
- Lopez-Obrador must be giving "class warfare" lesso...
- We remember Alexander Solzhenitsyn!
- The Dems will crack on drilling! Just like Obama ...
- Congratulations to Bill O'Reilly!
- Congratulations to new Hall of Famer Darrell Green...
- The "we can't be criticized" Dems!
- Triple digit temps and the sounds of summer past!
- Peter Gammons on Josh Hamilton!
- David Murphy, rookie of the year?
- A look at Cindy McCain!
- McCain's judgement looks rather good today!
- Well done McCain! It's time to expose this lightw...
- BO flips on drilling (a.k.a. what was the point of...
- What did BO mean about the guys on the currency?
- The Obama documentary is properly called "HYPE"!
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)