Sunday, August 31, 2008
Saturday, August 30, 2008
The Obama campaign can not react to these ads. How do you react to 'celebrity" ads when your candidate is nothing but a celebrity?
How do you take seriously a presidential candidate who zero managerial experience? Obama has never even been a nighttime shift supervisor at a local 7-11!
The second play was the interview at Rick Warren's church. McCain was crisp and Obama looked like a man weighing every word:
The third play was putting Gov. Palin on the ticket.
The McCain staff is now exposing the Dems' biggest wound. Obama has a 'woman problem"! Obama has a woman problem with women over 40! The problem did not get better in Denver despite all of the "hope and change"!
The Obama team is in shock:
"Hope and change" doesn't work anymore. It certainly doesn't work before a general election audience.
"Tax the rich" worked in front of silly college students. It doesn't work in a general election when the parents (i.e. taxpayers) are paying attention.
Americans are smart enough to know that you can not give a tax cut to 95% of the population by taxing the other 5%.
It's class warfare nonsense!
"Get out of Iraq" was a great line back in Iowa. He is now saying that he will get out "responsibly", which is a word game! Obama is not going to do withdraw troops from Iraq because he doesn't want to blow up the region.
In the end, Obama played with the anti-war movement. He told them what they wanted to hear back in Iowa and New Hampshire. Now, he has to deal with the real world consequences of such promises.
McCain doesn't have an Iraq War problem. McCain's position was clear.
He was for the war when it was very popular and every Dem rushed to the microphone to vote for it.
He called for a change in strategy when the war was very unpopular and the Dems said that it was lost.
He is also for the war now that the public is turning around and supporting the surge! (Confidence in War on Terror and Iraq at Highest Level Ever)
Obama, the anti-war candidate, doesn't talk about Iraq anymore. Why? Because we are winning and Obama is invested in defeat.
McCain was a leader. Obama was a poll reader!
Last, but not least, Obama's Chicaco friends are starting to add up into problems.
John Fund writes this: Obama Should Come Clean On Ayers, Rezko And the Iraqi Billionaire! It turns out that his relationship with Ayers, the 1960s terrorist, was a bit more complex than just the neighbor who lived down the street. There are still questions outstanding regarding Rezko and the Obama home:
The McCain campaign is taking the over confident Obama apart.
At halftime, the Aggie band puts on the best show in the country:
Go Aggies! Make sure that you beat Texas again:
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Bring it on. Let's talk about judgement.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Have you heard Iran mentioned during the first two nights of the Dem convention? WE have heard a lot of "doom and gloom" but not a word about the real threat facing the West.
Perhaps, we will hear something about Iran from Biden or BO. In the meantime, McCain hit another one out of the park.
The Jewish American vote is critical in Florida. My guess is that most Jewish Americans must be wondering why the party of Harry Truman has been so soft spoken about the threats that Israel faces.
I think that they will like this McCain ad.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Back in the real world, another great McCain ad using Hillary Clinton's words: