Tuesday, January 22, 2008
A silly debate by very silly people!
Last night's Dems' debate shows me two things:
1) The top 3 Dems are such a weak field. It's hard to believe that this is the best that the party of FDR, Truman, JFK and LBJ can come up with; and,
2) I can't wait for one of them to debate one of our guys, say McCain, Romney or Giuliani.
The Dems have a lot of words but very little substance to fix anything.
On foreign policy, they don't have a clue except to blame everything on Bush! They won't get away with those cheap shots when they are debating one of our guys!
Let's talk about universal health care.
How in the world is the government going to run such a project? It can't.
Have you reviewed how universal care is working in other countries?
Where in the world do most people go for medical treatment? They come here because we have the very best.
On the other hand, our guys are proposing tax credits so that people can buy private sector insurance. Give me tax credits and I will shop for a policy. By the way, I pay for private sector insurance because it is MY responsibility, not the government's, to provide for my family's well being!
What about the poor? I would have the federal government buy private sector insurance policies for those under the poverty line. Just give them the policy! Most of these people are already costing us by showing up at emergency rooms.
What will happen in 2008? The Dems will lose because they do not have a candidate with executive experience (Democratic Field Without an Executive) or national security credentials (Blindsided By National Security?).
P.S. In the meantime, the Clintons will do whatever it takes to win! (WHATEVER IT TAKES)
Watch out Obama! There are knives flying and you are not watching a circus act with your cute girls!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (13)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- Clinton is divisive now, Obama is next!
- It's time for Rush Limbaugh to calm down about McC...
- Is Reagan running against JFK?
- A chat with Steve Warshawsky about the economy and...
- McCain-Romney (that's still the best ticket!)
- It's time to rally around McCain!
- Romney for President!
- Why did Bill Clinton really get mad at Barrack Oba...
- Obama wants to unite us under a liberal banner!
- Obama is a cute fraud!
- What version do you like better?
- Big win for Obama in SC!
- 2008: Who would Dr. ML King vote for?
- The market's exciting week!
- McCain should refuse The NY Times endorsement
- Give the Obama staff an A+ for finding the Rezko p...
- Saddam thought that Bush would treat him like Clin...
- They had a debate last night and Romney won!
- The Clintons never cared about Dems!
- Who controls Bill? Hillary can't!
- A couple of thoughts about Romney's ideas
- Cheer up: The market fought back and was up today!...
- Wow! No end of the world!
- Where are the allies in Afghanistan?
- A chat with Allan Wall about Mexico!
- What does legal abortion say about our society?
- A silly debate by very silly people!
- Congratulations to the NE Patriots and NY Giants!
- We are winning the abortion debate!
- Rudy-G is still in the race!
- My favorite folk music group: Peter, Paul & Mary
- Who is running? Bill or Hillary?
- Iraq, the Democrats and the magic of a video tape!...
- Good day for my team of McCain-Romney
- Obama's comments about Reagan
- Go Packers, beat those NY Giants!
- Hey, didn't Spain remove troops from Iraq?
- The doom and gloom brigade is back!
- The Nevada Dem fight!
- National Security matters
- 35 years of Roe v. Wade
- Thursday's show: A chat with Randy Hoven
- I love Romney's optimism!
- Has anyone run anything?
- Wed's show: A chat with Brendan Loy!
- We need a little seriousness!
- Profiles in poll reading: The Dems and Iraq!
- Another front page nonsense from The NY Times
- President McCain and First Lady Cindy?
- Rush Limbaugh's incredible monologue
- Check out "Meet the Pinkos"
- Laugh with me: Political correctness bites the li...
- The 13-3 season ends with a broken heart!
- A second thought on Krugman
- A word about Paul Krugman
- Hillary Clinton on "Meet the Press"
- Immigration: It's time for Dems to get serious!
- Sen McCain and the surge
- Good night for Fred!
- Now, it's Obama vs Clinton!
- "Yes we can" what?
- Mac is back and a word about the Dems!
- What in the world were the Iranians thinking?
- McCain, the day after
- It's still McCain-Romney for me!
- Happy for the Goose!
- At some point, the Dems must grow up and see the t...
- McCain or Romney---I can't decide!
- Monday's show: A little history of the Republican ...
- Solutions or just change!
- Say goodbye to the Clintons!
- Barrack Obama, the agent of "very liberal" change
- 1968 was a great year for The Bee Gees
- Is it global cooling now?
- 2008 will be the last year of the Castro brothers!...
- Friday's show: A chat with Don Surber about Iowa
- Obama vs Clinton was the big story in Iowa!
- Blame everything on global warming?
- Thursday's show: A chat with Fritz Weizel from ZOG...
- Iowa: Very nice people but very silly caucus!
- Why is Sen. McCain rising?
- Wed's show: A chat with Jeff Jacoby
- The New York Times has lost it again!
- Go Obama! Stop the Clintons in Iowa and NH!
- Happy New Year 2008
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)