Friday, January 18, 2008
35 years of Roe v. Wade
Mother Theresa said it best:
"What is taking place in America is a war against the child. And if we accept that the mother can kill her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another." (Abortion)
She had a lot to say about abortion. Check it out!
This week, we celebrate 35 years of legal abortion in the US:
"Depending on how one counts the number of abortions per year since 1973, more than 50 million people who might have been are not.
These were people who, regardless of the circumstances of the women who carried them, had the potential to contribute to the country and to the world.
But now they cannot, because they are not." (Cal Thomas)
It's hard to believe that a civilized society would accept the killing of 40-50 million babies in the name of "choice". Yet, we have!
P.S. Here is a bit good news:
"The most comprehensive study in years of abortion in America underscores a striking change in the landscape, with ever-fewer pregnant women choosing abortion and those who do increasingly opting to avoid surgical clinics.
The number of abortions has plunged to 1.2 million a year, down 25 percent since hitting a peak in 1990, according to a report being released today — days before the 35th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court ruling that legalized abortion.
The abortion rate has fallen to its lowest level since 1974, the first full year after the U.S. Supreme Court legalized the procedure nationwide." (Abortion rate shrinks to lowest level since '74)
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (54)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- Clinton is divisive now, Obama is next!
- It's time for Rush Limbaugh to calm down about McC...
- Is Reagan running against JFK?
- A chat with Steve Warshawsky about the economy and...
- McCain-Romney (that's still the best ticket!)
- It's time to rally around McCain!
- Romney for President!
- Why did Bill Clinton really get mad at Barrack Oba...
- Obama wants to unite us under a liberal banner!
- Obama is a cute fraud!
- What version do you like better?
- Big win for Obama in SC!
- 2008: Who would Dr. ML King vote for?
- The market's exciting week!
- McCain should refuse The NY Times endorsement
- Give the Obama staff an A+ for finding the Rezko p...
- Saddam thought that Bush would treat him like Clin...
- They had a debate last night and Romney won!
- The Clintons never cared about Dems!
- Who controls Bill? Hillary can't!
- A couple of thoughts about Romney's ideas
- Cheer up: The market fought back and was up today!...
- Wow! No end of the world!
- Where are the allies in Afghanistan?
- A chat with Allan Wall about Mexico!
- What does legal abortion say about our society?
- A silly debate by very silly people!
- Congratulations to the NE Patriots and NY Giants!
- We are winning the abortion debate!
- Rudy-G is still in the race!
- My favorite folk music group: Peter, Paul & Mary
- Who is running? Bill or Hillary?
- Iraq, the Democrats and the magic of a video tape!...
- Good day for my team of McCain-Romney
- Obama's comments about Reagan
- Go Packers, beat those NY Giants!
- Hey, didn't Spain remove troops from Iraq?
- The doom and gloom brigade is back!
- The Nevada Dem fight!
- National Security matters
- 35 years of Roe v. Wade
- Thursday's show: A chat with Randy Hoven
- I love Romney's optimism!
- Has anyone run anything?
- Wed's show: A chat with Brendan Loy!
- We need a little seriousness!
- Profiles in poll reading: The Dems and Iraq!
- Another front page nonsense from The NY Times
- President McCain and First Lady Cindy?
- Rush Limbaugh's incredible monologue
- Check out "Meet the Pinkos"
- Laugh with me: Political correctness bites the li...
- The 13-3 season ends with a broken heart!
- A second thought on Krugman
- A word about Paul Krugman
- Hillary Clinton on "Meet the Press"
- Immigration: It's time for Dems to get serious!
- Sen McCain and the surge
- Good night for Fred!
- Now, it's Obama vs Clinton!
- "Yes we can" what?
- Mac is back and a word about the Dems!
- What in the world were the Iranians thinking?
- McCain, the day after
- It's still McCain-Romney for me!
- Happy for the Goose!
- At some point, the Dems must grow up and see the t...
- McCain or Romney---I can't decide!
- Monday's show: A little history of the Republican ...
- Solutions or just change!
- Say goodbye to the Clintons!
- Barrack Obama, the agent of "very liberal" change
- 1968 was a great year for The Bee Gees
- Is it global cooling now?
- 2008 will be the last year of the Castro brothers!...
- Friday's show: A chat with Don Surber about Iowa
- Obama vs Clinton was the big story in Iowa!
- Blame everything on global warming?
- Thursday's show: A chat with Fritz Weizel from ZOG...
- Iowa: Very nice people but very silly caucus!
- Why is Sen. McCain rising?
- Wed's show: A chat with Jeff Jacoby
- The New York Times has lost it again!
- Go Obama! Stop the Clintons in Iowa and NH!
- Happy New Year 2008
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- September (85)
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)