Wednesday, October 03, 2007
We can't govern but we can get Rush!
How about that! The Democrats have actually passed a resolution. They are going after Rush Limbaugh.
Yes, the "we can't govern" Democrats have found something to occupy their time. It's Rush Limbaugh.
The Power Line speaks for all of us this morning. These Democrats must think that we are fools. (The unbearable lightness of being Democrats...)
What's going on?
First, the good news from Iraq just keeps on coming. Check out The Strategy Page, a military analyst:
"What hit the Iraqi terrorists was a perfect storm of misfortune. The years of attacks had left the Americans with a huge database of information on who the terrorists were, and how they operated. With that, the terrorists were easier to track and run down.
By 2007, most of the American troops in Iraq had been there before. They were combat experienced, and this made their raids, patrols and searches more rapid, thorough and effective. Same with Iraqi troops and police.
Finally, the sending of 30,000 additional American troops created a critical level of forces for running down and smashing entire terrorist networks.
Each province contained several of these, and as the Summer wore on, the lights began to go out. Week by week, terrorist cells and networks went offline. No one could reach them, and that's because the members were either dead, or fled." (Al Qaeda in Iraq)
So much for the argument that there is an ever flowing supply of terrorists. So much for the argument that the "war is lost".
It sounds like we are winning because we are!
It gets better. We are winning the war because the Iraqis are joining our side:
"Thousands of Americans and their allies have died helping to give Iraqis this opportunity. We have shown enormous skill and bravery in helping them fight their enemies, and immeasurable goodwill in sending our young men to protect Iraqi schools, mosques and polling booths. The reason we and Iraqis are winning this war together is that its purpose is to give Iraqis what they want." (The Realignment of Iraq--We're winning because the Iraqis want us to--Moqtada al-Sadr included BY BARTLE BULL)
You must feel the Dems pain!
What do you do when your three top candidates say that troops will stay in Iraq until 2013?
What do you when your Senate Majority Leader and House Speaker can't get anything done?
What do you do when the angry left beats on your door demanding an explanation for your failure to change direction in Iraq?
What do you do? You beat up Rush Limbaugh over a meaningless remark.
How about that! 41 Dems are finally showing some backbone. They have just passed a resolution denouncing Rush Limbaugh. Of course, 41 is actually another defeat for Senator Reid who can't seem to get his majority of 51 to pass anything binding!
Are we watching our Congress or is this Saturday Night Live? I can't tell the difference with the Democrats.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- Wednesday's show: Free speech at the campus
- Blame Bush and then what?
- Beware of the Democrat who wants to raise taxes on...
- Happy Halloween (specially to the baby boomers)
- Hillary couldn't dance last night!
- Lt. Murphy, a great American hero!
- Guess who is cutting and running?
- Congratulations to the Red Sox!
- Monday's show: More on the California fires!
- "Corrupt" Hugo!
- I feel sorry for global warming.....
- Is "Holiday" really 40 years old?
- The "buy 1 and you get 2" Clintons!
- Are the Democrats serious about terrorists?
- Beware of polls that over-sample Democrats!
- Can the media handle a victory in Iraq?
- So you want multinational operations?
- Your weekend cartoon
- Friday's show: Let's talk about Fred Thompson!
- It's time for Dems to get serious about Iran!
- The anti-war movement is not moving public opinion...
- Gov. Romney is right on free trade
- McCain has the best TV ad....so far!
- Stop the blame game in California
- Wednesday's show: Baseball, dishwashers and Calif...
- Fred Thompson advances an immigration plan
- Is Mexico ready for "El Plan"?
- Osama is losing and he knows it!
- The Clintons and Chinese money
- More on the truth about Che!
- Entitlements, and the war on terror, will dominate...
- Monday's show: A chat with Captain Ed about The L...
- Iraq and the truth
- Hillary Clinton and the dishwashers!
- 2006....a year later!
- Debate, part 2: One of these guys plus Huckabee
- Science yes, global warming fanatics no!
- It was a great debate!
- Guess who is winning in Iraq, part 4
- Your weekend cartoon
- A little cold water on Gore's theories!
- Rush Limbaugh made fools of Dems!
- Friday's show: A chat with Rick Moran about Hilla...
- This is no way to treat Joe Torre!
- General Sanchez speaks, part 2
- Is Hillary Clinton experienced?
- What about that "Latino vote"?
- What happens when the turkeys mess with Turkey?
- Who is actually using children for political purpo...
- The facts are not with Gore on global warming!
- More anti-free trade tones from the Democrats!
- The Dems sink to a new low!
- Wednesday's show: From the Rockies to immigration!...
- Fox and Calderon are not helping!
- McCain sees the big picture and Hillary Clinton re...
- Our Congress is now Saturday Night Live every day!...
- What about that "budget deficit"?
- Monday's show: A chat with Herbert Gears, mayor o...
- We need a rational discussion of global warming
- Hillary Clinton is all about "getting votes"
- What did General Sanchez really say?
- Friday's show: Irving TX and illegal immigration
- The Nobel Peace Prize and Gore
- A British judge nails Gore!
- Did the bugs kill the Yankees?
- Speaker Pelosi and the Dems created these people o...
- Wednesday's show: Some thoughts on Vicente Fox, J...
- Memo to Mrs. Carter: Please hide Jimmy!
- Sandy Berger returns?
- Who is winning in Iraq, part 3
- Pres. Fox with O'Reilly
- Monday's show: A chat with Claudia about Cuba
- Hey Vicente! Stay away from microphones!
- Sandy Berger: Why isn't this a scandal?
- Guess who is winning in Iraq, part 2
- Guess who is winning in Iraq?
- We should listen to Ann Romney
- Does Senator Obama really want to president?
- The polls are not clear on an Iraq withdrawal
- US economy up, doom and gloomers down again!
- Friday's show: The week in review
- Che is dead, specially among young Cubans
- Senator McCain gets an impressive endorsement!
- More Limbaugh insanity
- The anti-Limbaugh insanity
- Congress at 22%----wonder why?
- Iran is hurdle # 1 in stabilizing Iraq
- Wednesday's show: A chat with Hector Tobar about ...
- We can't govern but we can get Rush!
- Dems would rather whine about Limbaugh than talk a...
- The "weak Dems" are the scandal not Limbaugh or O'...
- Monday's show: Lots of baseball
- Pres. Bush should veto the SCHIP
- Justice Thomas was great on "60 Minutes"
- ▼ October (94)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- ► 2005 (400)