Monday, October 22, 2007
It was a great debate!
Everybody won last night. My favorite line came from Senator McCain:
"In case you missed it, a few days ago Senator Clinton tried to spend one million dollars on the Woodstock concert museum. Now, my friends, I wasn't there. I'm sure it was a cultural and pharmaceutical event. I was tied up at the time."
He got a standing ovation and deserved every bit of applause.
Giuliani, McCain, Romney and Thompson were very good. (Everybody Was Good)
The Republicans have a former mayor with a reputation for leadership, a former governor with lots of experience in the private sector, a war hero with a penchant for straight talk, a former Governor with a powerful delivery and a former Senator with a conservative record.
What are we complaining about?
Everybody won last night.
Also, it's time for party leaders to tell Dr. Paul, Cong. Hunter and Cong. Tancredo to watch the next debate.
I love Duncan Hunter. He is a serious man but he is not going anywhere.
Tancredo is a one issue candidate.
Paul used to be interesting. He has turned into a predictable lunatic.
This is a 5 man race. It will be a lot of fun to watch these five guys go for Iowa and New Hampshire. I don't know who will be the nominee but Huckabee will be the VP.
Somebody and Huckabee will be the ticket!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- Wednesday's show: Free speech at the campus
- Blame Bush and then what?
- Beware of the Democrat who wants to raise taxes on...
- Happy Halloween (specially to the baby boomers)
- Hillary couldn't dance last night!
- Lt. Murphy, a great American hero!
- Guess who is cutting and running?
- Congratulations to the Red Sox!
- Monday's show: More on the California fires!
- "Corrupt" Hugo!
- I feel sorry for global warming.....
- Is "Holiday" really 40 years old?
- The "buy 1 and you get 2" Clintons!
- Are the Democrats serious about terrorists?
- Beware of polls that over-sample Democrats!
- Can the media handle a victory in Iraq?
- So you want multinational operations?
- Your weekend cartoon
- Friday's show: Let's talk about Fred Thompson!
- It's time for Dems to get serious about Iran!
- The anti-war movement is not moving public opinion...
- Gov. Romney is right on free trade
- McCain has the best TV ad....so far!
- Stop the blame game in California
- Wednesday's show: Baseball, dishwashers and Calif...
- Fred Thompson advances an immigration plan
- Is Mexico ready for "El Plan"?
- Osama is losing and he knows it!
- The Clintons and Chinese money
- More on the truth about Che!
- Entitlements, and the war on terror, will dominate...
- Monday's show: A chat with Captain Ed about The L...
- Iraq and the truth
- Hillary Clinton and the dishwashers!
- 2006....a year later!
- Debate, part 2: One of these guys plus Huckabee
- Science yes, global warming fanatics no!
- It was a great debate!
- Guess who is winning in Iraq, part 4
- Your weekend cartoon
- A little cold water on Gore's theories!
- Rush Limbaugh made fools of Dems!
- Friday's show: A chat with Rick Moran about Hilla...
- This is no way to treat Joe Torre!
- General Sanchez speaks, part 2
- Is Hillary Clinton experienced?
- What about that "Latino vote"?
- What happens when the turkeys mess with Turkey?
- Who is actually using children for political purpo...
- The facts are not with Gore on global warming!
- More anti-free trade tones from the Democrats!
- The Dems sink to a new low!
- Wednesday's show: From the Rockies to immigration!...
- Fox and Calderon are not helping!
- McCain sees the big picture and Hillary Clinton re...
- Our Congress is now Saturday Night Live every day!...
- What about that "budget deficit"?
- Monday's show: A chat with Herbert Gears, mayor o...
- We need a rational discussion of global warming
- Hillary Clinton is all about "getting votes"
- What did General Sanchez really say?
- Friday's show: Irving TX and illegal immigration
- The Nobel Peace Prize and Gore
- A British judge nails Gore!
- Did the bugs kill the Yankees?
- Speaker Pelosi and the Dems created these people o...
- Wednesday's show: Some thoughts on Vicente Fox, J...
- Memo to Mrs. Carter: Please hide Jimmy!
- Sandy Berger returns?
- Who is winning in Iraq, part 3
- Pres. Fox with O'Reilly
- Monday's show: A chat with Claudia about Cuba
- Hey Vicente! Stay away from microphones!
- Sandy Berger: Why isn't this a scandal?
- Guess who is winning in Iraq, part 2
- Guess who is winning in Iraq?
- We should listen to Ann Romney
- Does Senator Obama really want to president?
- The polls are not clear on an Iraq withdrawal
- US economy up, doom and gloomers down again!
- Friday's show: The week in review
- Che is dead, specially among young Cubans
- Senator McCain gets an impressive endorsement!
- More Limbaugh insanity
- The anti-Limbaugh insanity
- Congress at 22%----wonder why?
- Iran is hurdle # 1 in stabilizing Iraq
- Wednesday's show: A chat with Hector Tobar about ...
- We can't govern but we can get Rush!
- Dems would rather whine about Limbaugh than talk a...
- The "weak Dems" are the scandal not Limbaugh or O'...
- Monday's show: Lots of baseball
- Pres. Bush should veto the SCHIP
- Justice Thomas was great on "60 Minutes"
- ▼ October (94)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- ► 2005 (400)