Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Dems would rather whine about Limbaugh than talk about Iraq
Today, Rush Limbaugh explained it as well as anybody:
""It's about them and they are desperately trying to salvage themselves with their own lunatic fringe base who they are not only disappointing but they are deceiving because the dirty, little secret, as I also predicted, was that if the Democrats win the White House in '08 they are not pulling out of Iraq. All the top tier Democrats have said so," Limbaugh told his audience.
"Time to distract those peasants with pitchforks out there who are fit to be tied over being betrayed by Harry Reid, (House Speaker) Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats," he said."
Right on! This is about Democrats who can't please their base on the subject of Iraq. The Dems over promised (or lied) about Iraq. They raised expectations and now must deal with the political consequences.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- Wednesday's show: Free speech at the campus
- Blame Bush and then what?
- Beware of the Democrat who wants to raise taxes on...
- Happy Halloween (specially to the baby boomers)
- Hillary couldn't dance last night!
- Lt. Murphy, a great American hero!
- Guess who is cutting and running?
- Congratulations to the Red Sox!
- Monday's show: More on the California fires!
- "Corrupt" Hugo!
- I feel sorry for global warming.....
- Is "Holiday" really 40 years old?
- The "buy 1 and you get 2" Clintons!
- Are the Democrats serious about terrorists?
- Beware of polls that over-sample Democrats!
- Can the media handle a victory in Iraq?
- So you want multinational operations?
- Your weekend cartoon
- Friday's show: Let's talk about Fred Thompson!
- It's time for Dems to get serious about Iran!
- The anti-war movement is not moving public opinion...
- Gov. Romney is right on free trade
- McCain has the best TV ad....so far!
- Stop the blame game in California
- Wednesday's show: Baseball, dishwashers and Calif...
- Fred Thompson advances an immigration plan
- Is Mexico ready for "El Plan"?
- Osama is losing and he knows it!
- The Clintons and Chinese money
- More on the truth about Che!
- Entitlements, and the war on terror, will dominate...
- Monday's show: A chat with Captain Ed about The L...
- Iraq and the truth
- Hillary Clinton and the dishwashers!
- 2006....a year later!
- Debate, part 2: One of these guys plus Huckabee
- Science yes, global warming fanatics no!
- It was a great debate!
- Guess who is winning in Iraq, part 4
- Your weekend cartoon
- A little cold water on Gore's theories!
- Rush Limbaugh made fools of Dems!
- Friday's show: A chat with Rick Moran about Hilla...
- This is no way to treat Joe Torre!
- General Sanchez speaks, part 2
- Is Hillary Clinton experienced?
- What about that "Latino vote"?
- What happens when the turkeys mess with Turkey?
- Who is actually using children for political purpo...
- The facts are not with Gore on global warming!
- More anti-free trade tones from the Democrats!
- The Dems sink to a new low!
- Wednesday's show: From the Rockies to immigration!...
- Fox and Calderon are not helping!
- McCain sees the big picture and Hillary Clinton re...
- Our Congress is now Saturday Night Live every day!...
- What about that "budget deficit"?
- Monday's show: A chat with Herbert Gears, mayor o...
- We need a rational discussion of global warming
- Hillary Clinton is all about "getting votes"
- What did General Sanchez really say?
- Friday's show: Irving TX and illegal immigration
- The Nobel Peace Prize and Gore
- A British judge nails Gore!
- Did the bugs kill the Yankees?
- Speaker Pelosi and the Dems created these people o...
- Wednesday's show: Some thoughts on Vicente Fox, J...
- Memo to Mrs. Carter: Please hide Jimmy!
- Sandy Berger returns?
- Who is winning in Iraq, part 3
- Pres. Fox with O'Reilly
- Monday's show: A chat with Claudia about Cuba
- Hey Vicente! Stay away from microphones!
- Sandy Berger: Why isn't this a scandal?
- Guess who is winning in Iraq, part 2
- Guess who is winning in Iraq?
- We should listen to Ann Romney
- Does Senator Obama really want to president?
- The polls are not clear on an Iraq withdrawal
- US economy up, doom and gloomers down again!
- Friday's show: The week in review
- Che is dead, specially among young Cubans
- Senator McCain gets an impressive endorsement!
- More Limbaugh insanity
- The anti-Limbaugh insanity
- Congress at 22%----wonder why?
- Iran is hurdle # 1 in stabilizing Iraq
- Wednesday's show: A chat with Hector Tobar about ...
- We can't govern but we can get Rush!
- Dems would rather whine about Limbaugh than talk a...
- The "weak Dems" are the scandal not Limbaugh or O'...
- Monday's show: Lots of baseball
- Pres. Bush should veto the SCHIP
- Justice Thomas was great on "60 Minutes"
- ▼ October (94)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- ► 2005 (400)