Wednesday, September 12, 2007
What Democrats will denounce the MoveOn.org attack on General Petraeus?
Peter D. Feaver is a political science professor at Duke University and served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush. Today, he wrote MoveOn's McCarthy moment:
"The MoveOn.org ad is vicious, and would garner comment even if it were merely one more primal scream in the coarse blogosphere debate over Iraq. But it is not an angry e-mail or blog entry. It is a deliberate attack on the senior Army commander, in a major daily newspaper, with the intention of destroying as much of his credibility as possible so that his military advice could be more easily rejected by antiwar members of Congress."
It's time to call on Democrats to step up and denounce the ad. This ad is an attack on General Petraeus and every volunteer who wears the uniform of the US.
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 1:39 PM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- December (37)
- November (87)
- October (108)
- September (87)
- August (79)
- July (62)
- June (70)
- May (71)
- April (60)
- March (43)
- February (46)
- January (55)
- December (40)
- November (35)
- October (47)
- September (35)
- August (33)
- July (43)
- June (53)
- May (58)
- April (58)
- March (54)
- February (53)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (47)
- October (64)
- September (75)
- August (70)
- July (83)
- June (83)
- May (85)
- April (74)
- March (73)
- February (63)
- January (74)
- December (82)
- November (70)
- October (67)
- September (58)
- August (72)
- July (92)
- June (76)
- May (69)
- April (67)
- March (61)
- February (56)
- January (99)
- December (120)
- November (89)
- October (97)
- September (109)
- August (115)
- July (115)
- June (121)
- May (121)
- April (112)
- March (127)
- February (107)
- January (131)
- December (116)
- November (98)
- October (107)
- September (90)
- August (104)
- July (137)
- June (131)
- May (129)
- April (96)
- March (84)
- February (95)
- January (85)
- December (103)
- November (108)
- October (94)
- What's the big deal about a photo ID?
- Barbara Lewis was one of my favorite singers
- Friday's show: A little bit of everything!
- 2nd graders do not need to hear about homosexualit...
- Pres. Sarkozy is great
- Bush Derangement Syndrome in Madrid
- Wednesday's show: A chat with Captain Ed
- The poll readers have a new position on the Iraq W...
- 200 hits again: Congratulations to Michael Young
- Homosexuals and Iran!
- Will any UN speaker thank the US for picking up 22...
- This young woman will never speak at Columbia Univ...
- Monday's show: Columbia and The NY Times!
- More on Ahmadinejad's visit
- The Gray lady is a tramp
- Who cares about the euro's value?
- What happened in Syria last week?
- Columbia University and The NY Times are sitting d...
- Thursday's show: Iran president wants to visit NY?...
- Why are Dems afraid of FOX NEWS?
- What happens when you vote for poll readers?
- Tuesday's show: Cowboys, Rudy-G, HIllary and Iran
- Vicente's new book!
- A new Che biography
- Moveon.org and the Dems are one!
- Bash Bush and then read the book for the real info...
- Are the Dems going to get stuck with Hillary Clint...
- Moveon.org is a mess of messy proportions!
- MoveOn.Org during World War II
- How insane is the American left?
- The Democrats are Calderon's "pesadilla" or nightm...
- Rudy-G goes after poll-reader Hillary!
- Remembering The Ronettes, my favorite "all girl" g...
- The Clintons and Mr. Hsu
- The surge is working and Al Qaeda is acting like i...
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS TODAY!
- Thursday's show: A chat with Don Surber
- Rudy's ad is great!
- Bush trips the Democrats again!
- What Democrat will challenge MoveOn.org?
- Rudy Guiliani goes after The NY Times and Hillary ...
- The New York Times hits a new low!
- Hillary Clinton goes from Hsu to Berger?
- The pathetic state of the US left!
- McCain goes after Clinton (and I love it!)
- Cheers for Laura!
- The week that a general made the crazies even craz...
- What Democrats will denounce the MoveOn.org attack...
- Where did we get all of these military experts in ...
- The left is out of control!
- The Dems are the "creepy mother in law" party
- Tuesday's show and Fred Thompson
- Code Pink and left wingers are now the Democrat Pa...
- Support General Petraeus
- Will The NY Times apologize to the German people?
- 9-11 plus 6!
- The general speaks!
- The Dems must stand up and criticize the MoveOn.or...
- We are not victims! Talk to us in English!
- At least, Obama wants to cut taxes!
- Dear Arianna: This is what happens when you suppor...
- Are the Dems running against the Clinton years?
- It feels like 1996!
- The Pope is right about abortion
- Osama is disappointed with Reid & Pelosi!
- The amazing Pavarotti
- Luciano, the Cowboys and Republican debate
- How about a bipartisan cheer?
- The Dems will regret going after Gen. Petraeus
- The Dems are looking to "cut and run" from "cut an...
- The debate plus Fred's announcement
- The year of the rat and a Clinton running for pres...
- Fred needs to get into the debate
- Great new TV ad from Mitt Romney
- It's time for Chemical Ali to join Saddam in hell
- Talking baseball with Paul Greco and politics with...
- Say it ain't so, Felipe!
- Fidel is crazy about Clinton-Obama, part 2
- Let the Mexican trucks in!
- Lots to cheer about on Labor Day!
- Mother Theresa died ten years ago, too!
- Katrina myths and Bush Bashing!
- Another Clinton, another donation controversy!
- How did Fidel outlast US presidents?
- The summer of 1967 and The Bee Gees
- August (70)
- July (90)
- June (84)
- May (101)
- April (111)
- March (109)
- February (98)
- January (105)
- December (120)
- November (109)
- October (142)
- September (120)
- August (109)
- July (78)
- June (63)
- May (45)
- April (40)
- March (72)
- February (81)
- January (66)
- December (82)
- November (46)
- October (33)
- September (39)
- August (42)
- July (32)
- June (30)
- May (28)
- April (9)
- March (24)
- February (18)
- January (17)