Thursday, June 28, 2007
Mario Loyola on our Thursday show
Mario Loyola is a fellow at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies and a contributor to National Review.
Today, we will talk about Mario's articles on Iraq, Iran, Castro and Chavez.
The interview will be available all weekend. Just click the icon!
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 11:20 PM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- Churchill and socialism
- We want Al Gore to run for president
- Limbaugh plus O'Reilly equals informed audience
- Ann Coulter has a point about John Edwards!
- Did Ted Kennedy kill the immigration deal?
- The Roberts' Court promotes common sense and schoo...
- Congratulations to Frank Thomas!
- On Immigration, can we finally do it right?
- Congratulations to Craig Biggio!
- Mario Loyola on our Thursday show
- The idiot celebrity syndrome
- The story of the pants has a happy ending!
- Keep swinging, Rudy-G!
- The Roberts Court is doing great!
- Tuesday radio show: A Senate vote follow up!
- Keep an eye on Romney
- Abortion and more unintended consequences
- The Dallas Tollway is running again!
- Who cares about Iran dissidents?
- Chemical Ali will soon join cousin Saddam
- Talk radio is a business not a right wing conspira...
- Doom and gloom update: Get ready for global coolin...
- The good guys are killing lots of bad guys this we...
- Are kids playing too many video games?
- Why doesn't Michael Moore make a movie about these...
- I don't care that journalists support liberal caus...
- The surge and new tactics in Iraq
- Thursday's show: A review of the Mexican situatio...
- It's not OK at the Dems' corner!
- 40 years of Sgt. Pepper's
- Great economy: Why are Democrats at war with prosp...
- Another report on BBC bias
- The blogs and politics
- Fix the border and everything else will happen
- The Duke 88 need to face the public!
- Happy Father's Day
- Why doesn't Harry lead rather than take cheap shot...
- Dems and Reps striking out!
- A little sanity about global warming
- Forgive me for spoiling your weekend with Gaza!
- Blame Arafat not the US
- Sr. Piolin: Please don't march
- Thursday show: Let's talk about Senator McCain
- Leahy and subpoenas equals 23% approval for Congre...
- Can you believe these Dems?
- Republicans and Democrats are living in different ...
- Al Gore blasting Bush over Iraq
- Pres. Reagan: 20 years ago today!
- Is Paris Hilton serious about not being dumb?
- Oops. I did not watch The Sopranos!
- Let the military run the military
- Lieberman is right about Iran
- The "talk, talk and do nothing" Democrats
- Pardon Libby now!
- McCain and Guiliani beat Hillary Clinton
- Che was a jerk!
- Pres. Bush at the G-8 meeting
- Remember the Boyer brothers
- The New York Times and page 37!
- A French idea?
- I can live with Rudy's abortion position
- Weekend humor and Paris Hilton
- How to help Mexico? Shut down the border and keep...
- No public support, no immigration reform
- D-Day 1944 and the FDR prayer
- Another stupid lawsuit
- Hillary Clinton and Iraq
- It's time for Latin America's democrats to stand u...
- What if today's media had covered D-Day?
- We remember the 3rd anniversary of Pres. Reagan's ...
- Is Fred Thompson another Pres. Reagan or Gen. Wesl...
- Hillary's female problem!
- No Fred but Huckabee goes up again!
- The Dems won't like the new Wash Post/ABC poll
- The Marshall Plan: 60 years ago!
- Do you want to live in Cuba?
- Beware of the Democrat who wants to tax the rich!
- A few more thoughts on the immigration proposal
- The Dems are clueless on the war on terror
- How is Israel supposed to react to such a statemen...
- Another bad weekend for the doom and gloom crowd
- The immigration proposal, two weeks later!
- Is anybody listening to Hillary's economic ideas?
- Listen to our show on Venezuela
- ▼ June (84)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- ► 2005 (400)