Thursday, June 07, 2007
Hillary Clinton and Iraq
The media loves to talk about Rudy Giuliani and abortion, Mitt Romney and flip flops, McCain and Iraq, etc.
What about Hillary Clinton's incredible inconsistencies on Iraq:
"The simple truth remains inescapable:
One Hillary says she’ll “end the war” and “bring the troops home.”
The other Hillary says she’ll keep a powerful, potent presence in Iraq for the foreseeable future.
And one of these two women is, without question, shamelessly lying." (Michael Medved)
Wait a minute! A Clinton lying or playing word games? I guess it depends what the definition of "bringing the troops home" means!
Hillary Clinton is going to have trouble with Iraq. This is why I agree with Dick Morris:
"As a woman, as a Democrat, from the first moment Hillary Clinton were to take office as president, she would face the task of proving herself tough enough for the job.
Even if foreign leaders and our enemies do not doubt her on this score, she will feel the need to prove herself.
Any signal of weakness, such as a withdrawal from Iraq, would embolden our enemies and weaken her credibility." (Iraq will become Hillary’s war )
So get ready for Pres. Hillary Clinton to send more troops into the Middle East. Why? Because:
1) She will find (as her husband did in Bosnia and Iraq) that our allies do not have troops or the willingness to deal with problems:
"Does anyone really think the election of President Hillary Clinton will be greeted with a sudden surge of German and French troops to Kabul and Helmand, routing al-Qaeda militants in the name of multilateralism?" (Oh George, what will we do when you’re gone?)
2) She will be tested by Al Qaeda who will view her election as a sign that the US is weak and wants to run away from its difficulties. Again, back to Dick Morris:
"The Democratic left does not realize that simply pulling out is not a viable political or military option and that no president, of either party, is going to pursue it. And particularly not a woman with hawkish inclinations during her first year on the job."
So get ready for Hillary's war and for the US left to grow even more disenchanted with Democrats who don't keep their campaign promises!
Of course, it would be better to keep Hillary Clinton in the US Senate and let real leaders, such as Giuliani, Romney or McCain, deal with our problems.
Our world is too dangerous for fickle and weak leaders like Hillary Clinton!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- Churchill and socialism
- We want Al Gore to run for president
- Limbaugh plus O'Reilly equals informed audience
- Ann Coulter has a point about John Edwards!
- Did Ted Kennedy kill the immigration deal?
- The Roberts' Court promotes common sense and schoo...
- Congratulations to Frank Thomas!
- On Immigration, can we finally do it right?
- Congratulations to Craig Biggio!
- Mario Loyola on our Thursday show
- The idiot celebrity syndrome
- The story of the pants has a happy ending!
- Keep swinging, Rudy-G!
- The Roberts Court is doing great!
- Tuesday radio show: A Senate vote follow up!
- Keep an eye on Romney
- Abortion and more unintended consequences
- The Dallas Tollway is running again!
- Who cares about Iran dissidents?
- Chemical Ali will soon join cousin Saddam
- Talk radio is a business not a right wing conspira...
- Doom and gloom update: Get ready for global coolin...
- The good guys are killing lots of bad guys this we...
- Are kids playing too many video games?
- Why doesn't Michael Moore make a movie about these...
- I don't care that journalists support liberal caus...
- The surge and new tactics in Iraq
- Thursday's show: A review of the Mexican situatio...
- It's not OK at the Dems' corner!
- 40 years of Sgt. Pepper's
- Great economy: Why are Democrats at war with prosp...
- Another report on BBC bias
- The blogs and politics
- Fix the border and everything else will happen
- The Duke 88 need to face the public!
- Happy Father's Day
- Why doesn't Harry lead rather than take cheap shot...
- Dems and Reps striking out!
- A little sanity about global warming
- Forgive me for spoiling your weekend with Gaza!
- Blame Arafat not the US
- Sr. Piolin: Please don't march
- Thursday show: Let's talk about Senator McCain
- Leahy and subpoenas equals 23% approval for Congre...
- Can you believe these Dems?
- Republicans and Democrats are living in different ...
- Al Gore blasting Bush over Iraq
- Pres. Reagan: 20 years ago today!
- Is Paris Hilton serious about not being dumb?
- Oops. I did not watch The Sopranos!
- Let the military run the military
- Lieberman is right about Iran
- The "talk, talk and do nothing" Democrats
- Pardon Libby now!
- McCain and Guiliani beat Hillary Clinton
- Che was a jerk!
- Pres. Bush at the G-8 meeting
- Remember the Boyer brothers
- The New York Times and page 37!
- A French idea?
- I can live with Rudy's abortion position
- Weekend humor and Paris Hilton
- How to help Mexico? Shut down the border and keep...
- No public support, no immigration reform
- D-Day 1944 and the FDR prayer
- Another stupid lawsuit
- Hillary Clinton and Iraq
- It's time for Latin America's democrats to stand u...
- What if today's media had covered D-Day?
- We remember the 3rd anniversary of Pres. Reagan's ...
- Is Fred Thompson another Pres. Reagan or Gen. Wesl...
- Hillary's female problem!
- No Fred but Huckabee goes up again!
- The Dems won't like the new Wash Post/ABC poll
- The Marshall Plan: 60 years ago!
- Do you want to live in Cuba?
- Beware of the Democrat who wants to tax the rich!
- A few more thoughts on the immigration proposal
- The Dems are clueless on the war on terror
- How is Israel supposed to react to such a statemen...
- Another bad weekend for the doom and gloom crowd
- The immigration proposal, two weeks later!
- Is anybody listening to Hillary's economic ideas?
- Listen to our show on Venezuela
- ▼ June (84)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- ► 2005 (400)