Saturday, May 26, 2007
A great thought about Pres. Carter
Let's hope that former Pres. Carter will stay away from microphones.
Carter is a decent man. He has done great work supporting elections overseas and as a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity. I praise Pres. Carter for that work.
Beyond that, Pres. Carter needs to stay out of politics!
Gerard Baker remembers the Carter years! (Bad, But Not Jimmy Carter Bad )
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- The Reagan Diaries is a wonderful trip back to the...
- My show on Thursday: We support the people of Vene...
- Some Mexicans were very rude to Miss USA
- Chavez is showing his true colors
- Read The New York Times at your own risk
- A new view of abortion
- The terror manual: Are you still confused about t...
- What is Spain's PM Rod-Zapatero saying today?
- Sorry! I don't want to read another article about...
- The parties and national security
- A little e-mail humor for your long weekend
- Thank you to the US soldier for fighting our enemi...
- The 18-32 Rangers
- Memorial Day is about heroes like Nathan Aguirre
- Abortion and future workers
- No one is popular in Washington these days!
- A great thought about Pres. Carter
- It's time to leash Gore!
- Hugo Chavez has a familiar plan
- The federal deficit
- What now in Iraq?
- Michael Moore, US liberal vs Corki Aguila, Cuban d...
- The Dems are political cowards but it is Bush's fa...
- Today, we will talk to the Mitt Romney campaign
- Thank God we are showing some force off Iran!
- Immigration reform is a very sticky issue
- Is there a bigger fraud than John Edwards?
- Why are liberals afraid of talk radio?
- What can we learn from the old "brasero" program?
- The Democrats and Iraq!
- Gas prices and taxes
- The lawsuit madness
- Al Qaeda is in Iraq!
- Some thoughts about Mexico
- What would Groucho Marx say about this?
- Now, let's watch the Dems argue about immigration!...
- The disconnect between the political class and the...
- Jimmy Carter has a lot of nerve!
- We have a long way to go....
- Fred Thompson goes after Michael Moore
- My interview with Allan Wall
- The poll readers in the Democrat Party
- A quick report card on the debate
- A word about Rev. Jerry Falwell
- Immigration, national security and the rule of law...
- Why isn't the media asking about the Democrats' P...
- Is Mexico ready for a real war?
- The real sicko is Michael Moore
- Happy Mothers Day!
- Great Cartoon: The NY Times news room reacts to S...
- Another good Friday of economic news
- Why were Democrats rude to Pres. Uribe?
- What will happen to Sharpton for these remarks?
- Where are Americans going?
- Happy Mothers Day (Latin America)
- Please listen to my show on BlogTalk Radio
- What a shock: The NY Times hates Sarkozy
- Are you still listening to the BBC and reading its...
- Do not read if you are negative!
- How can some Democrats believe this?
- Some of the marchers need a dose of common sense!
- They like Pres. Calderon in Mexico
- Gingrich on the war on terror
- Our sides loses....so we burn your car!
- Why are you still reading TIME?
- Check out a new Mexico website
- Another post on Pres. Calderon
- Tenet's book has backfired!
- Tonight, we welcome France back to the West!
- 2008 will be about national security
- The Mavericks will be back!
- Humberto Fontova and Cuba's health care hoax
- Expensive dry cleaning?
- Hillary's new (and won't be the last) position on ...
- Thank you Mexicans!
- Guess who is supporting Pres. Bush in Iraq?
- "Cinco de Mayo" is not Mexico's July 4th!
- 'La fuite des jeunes' and "la securite" should win...
- The party of poll readers
- McCain knows best: Surrender is not an option
- How about McCain-Romney?
- Why did Tenet get so much money to say nothing?
- How does Guiliani-Thompson sound to you?
- 7 too many!
- Romney was great last night!
- Are politicians in Washington hearing the public o...
- Everybody wants to be the next Reagan
- Two more Al Qaeda leaders killed in Iraq but....
- Has anti-Americanism peaked in Europe?
- McCain and a new UN
- What Pres. Bush actually said!
- Concealed weapons protect us from criminals!
- No Fidel yesterday!
- Few marchers but voters can't stop talking about i...
- Guess who said this?
- Eddie Haskell superstar!
- Gore in Canada
- Good post on illegal immigration
- What's going on? Al Qaeda and chlorine gas in Ira...
- A quick word on the Dems debate
- First of May (remembering The Bee Gees)
- ▼ May (101)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- ► 2005 (400)