Monday, September 25, 2006
Is Osama dead? Check the 9 reasons that Osama may be dead!
We don't know anything about Osama. Is he dead? Is he alive? I don't know! However, you need to check this:
Top 9 Signs That Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by Buckley F. Williams
9. Voted in 2006 Democratic primary.
8. Left orders for his followers to work up a last minute decree stating that "anyone whose name rhymes with Fosama Tin Zaden" receives an extra 50 virgins upon his death.
7. His terrorist intramural basketball team has been trying to acquire a new center.
6. Did not send a fruit basket to Bill Clinton after his appearance on Fox.
5. There are reports that a Pakistani woman happened by his cave with exposed skin on her ankle and was actually not beaten, tortured and beheaded.
4. There is an greater aroma of rotten flesh and feces than usually emanates from his cave.
3. Satan just placed his biggest Viagra order ever.
2. Just released a new album with Tupac.
1. There is a general sense of calm among northwestern Pakistani goat herds.
Of course, we don't know. However, we would not be sad if OBL is dead, specially if he was killed by a US missile fired by a New York pilot.
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 10:47 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- Why are so many legal immigrants opposed to open b...
- Pres. Bush wins a big one in Congress
- The German opera is the latest chapter (and there ...
- TO and his PR lady should apologize to the Dallas ...
- What Hugo wants!
- Why should Mexico care about a fence?
- It's a whole new ballgame and The NY Times does no...
- The American left feeds the hate America industry
- The attacks on Jews!
- Do people seriously think that Clinton planned thi...
- Texas contrasts: A real hero in Houston, a first ...
- The Iraq War critics who do not offer any solution...
- The irresponsible New York Times
- Are Democrats born this way?
- Why are mothers angry with Senator McCain?
- 7-11 sticks it to Hugo!
- Finally, a Mexican official who makes sense on ill...
- Everything is wonderful in Cuba.....really?
- The Mexican baby invasion
- Finally, the NIE report
- Blame it on FOX News and avoid dealing with the tr...
- The New York Times should stop running stories tha...
- A Latin American perspective on Hugo Chavez
- How does Monica feel about this interview?
- Clinton's terrible (or selective) memory
- What did we learn about Pres. Clinton's character?...
- Cartoon of the day: The UN is a first rate joke
- Hugo Chavez is hurting Venezuela not the US
- Is Osama dead? Check the 9 reasons that Osama may ...
- They'd be selling insurance if we had not invaded ...
- Bush-hate is killing the Democrat Party
- More Clinton on FOX
- What a pathetic performance: Bill Clinton on FOX N...
- Let's get out of the UN
- America Alone: A new book by Mark Steyn
- A good word about the US soldier
- Can I go to Caracas and say all of this about Chav...
- It's been a horrible week for Popeye and spinach l...
- Chavez and the American left
- The Chavez backlash: Why are Democrats lining up ...
- Novak sees 1938 all over again!
- What else did The Pope say?
- Hugo, a category 5 headcase!
- What's going on in Cuba?
- Thanks Hugo! Thanks for making Bush's point!
- Is Hugo Chavez out of control?
- We need the female perspective on Iran
- The Pope's remarks
- Cuba is a mess!
- I do feel sorry for mothers this week!
- The Path to 9-11, a week later!
- Down in Mexico, LO and his "parallels" drag on!
- Rosie is idiot # 1
- Your dog, the marriage counselor
- Let me recommend this post!
- We are at war, whether you like it or not!
- Republicans will hold House and Senate
- The Democrats are the distraction
- Why is "good news" bad for the doom and gloom part...
- On this one, McCain is wrong!
- The upcoming Goldwater documentary on HBO
- What's next with Iran?
- LO's expensive sidewalk show
- Stephen Johnson has a word about Mexico's LO
- Are Democrats serious about their war on Wal Mart?...
- Why are gas prices going down?
- Tony Blair is the only one telling the truth over ...
- A note about Anne Richards
- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is right about this!
- El Grito will be a little different this year!
- What rights does a terrorist have?
- Does your wife need another reason to buy shoes?
- What are Canadians saying in this poll?
- The Path to 9-11 movie, part 2
- So everybody hates the US......
- How sick (and out of touch) is the American left?
- How is this war going?
- Pres. Bush speaks to the nation
- George from Matanzas died on 9-11
- Sorry Mexico, CDS is in full bloom!
- Remember the innocent people killed on September 1...
- The Path to 9-11 movie, part one
- Are we safer today?
- Al Qaeda is in Iraq!
- Why do you want the US to fail in Iraq?
- The lonely boy at the tent?
- The 9-11 report proves Clinton wrong!
- How can a movie drive these people to such hysteri...
- Mitt Romney is great!
- Let's get serious about terrorists!
- The new Fidel-Hugo video
- Why is Pres. Clinton so angry over a movie?
- A woman's wisdom
- Another bad morning for the doom and gloom crowd!
- Bring it on Pres. Bush! You have a winning hand!
- Memo to husbands: Do not shoot your wife's favori...
- It's time for a little cleaning up in Mexico!
- More on the upcoming ABC Sept 11th movie!
- Will anyone apologize over the Joe Wilson matter?
- No more marches, por favor!
- The latest on Pinocchio's nose!
- Who died in Mexico?
- Sorry Mexico: You ain't seen nothing yet!
- The ABC 9-11 TV series
- Let me make your day: Janet Jackson endorses Hill...
- Memo to Mexicans: Don't let your leaders go Frenc...
- We'd like to give you more good news about the US ...
- Happy Labor Day: We have a good economy unless you...
- Some Labor Day hypocrisy from the Democrats
- Why is the media so slanted on Iraq War coverage?
- Adios, Richard Egues
- Labor Day Special: Do we want this couple back in...
- Democrats have lost the religious voter!
- Question: Who is going to defend Mexico?
- "Remesas" up 23%
- El Chevrolet Cubano (The Cuban Chevrolet)
- Rush is right: This is beyond sick!
- So long, Joe Wilson!
- Another bad Friday for the "doom and gloom" crowd
- The Wal-Mart nonsense
- ▼ September (120)
- ► 2005 (400)