Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Toronto, London and Russ Feingold
Over the weekend, the Canadian police discovered a terrorist cell in Toronto. (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060605/D8I1PIE80.html)
Over in London, the UK police is looking for someone with a suicide vest. (http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-06-05T091448Z_01_L04707771_RTRUKOC_0_US-SECURITY-BRITAIN.xml&src=rss&rpc=22)
What are the Democrats doing? Russ Feingold is calling for his fellow Dems to censure Pres. Bush.
We live in a very dangerous world and some Democrats don't have a clue!
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 5:31 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- Another view of the illegal immigration debate
- Happy for Jerry Narron
- The Supreme Court's GITMO decision!
- Don't get mad. Call the advertisers!
- La Cuba de ayer (a movie that you will love!)
- Why is rich Mexico such a poor Mexico?
- Vote for Gary Matthews Jr.
- Mexico and the US (after the election)
- Where is the international outrage over Menchaca's...
- Imagine the New York Times in 1944!
- Another black Republican makes a lot of sense!
- Another soldier writes a letter to the NY Times!
- Redeploy Murtha to Okinawa
- An American soldier reacts to The NY Times
- Why did the NY Times publish the article?
- John Murtha is a disgrace!
- Saddam was a terrorist. Case closed!
- Let's face the facts: The US is not good at "futb...
- Tell the NY Times that they are a national securit...
- Common sense 83, John Kerry 16
- What's going on at The NY Times?
- Where are all of these pre-emptive Democrats comin...
- THE GREAT "ARIZONA REPUBLIC" EDITORIAL
- More silly anti-Americanism
- More on those chemical bombs!
- Who is in the military?
- What about those 500 chemical bombs?
- This is about national security & the rule of law
- What a great cartoon (and post)
- Pres. Bush has a plan
- What's the point of diplomacy?
- Memo to Mavs: just win
- What a contrast: North & South Korea
- We salute fathers, uncles and grandfathers
- Well done Team USA
- Shut up Dixie Chick.....
- Kerry's Greatest Hits on Iraq
- 2008: Can you say McGovern and 1972?
- Paul McCartney is 64
- Kerry's resolution gets 6 votes!
- Hillary Clinton is not running in 2008
- A good joke about Fidel Castro
- So Karl did not get indicted!
- Team USA was awful, bad and terrible
- Saddam was a terrorist!
- Do you have any doubts that Zarqawi is burning in ...
- What's next in Iraq?
- A great article about Saddam and Zarqawi
- A cute "out of wedlock" baby
- The keys to a happy life
- Brazil will win World Cup
- The 500 pound virgins!
- Dallas Mavericks in 6 games over Miami
- A word about the special election in California
- You don't speak for me!
- We remember the heroes of D-Day
- Toronto, London and Russ Feingold
- More crazy election conspiracies
- Toronto is just across the border and so are sever...
- Monkey journalism
- Al Gore's movie
- Iran talk
- Can he win Tennessee?
- ▼ June (63)
- ► 2005 (400)