Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Memo to Mavs: just win
The bad news is that Dirk Nowitzski will pay a $5,000 fine for kicking a basketball into the stands. What was he thinking? I love intensity but kicking a ball is silly. Again, what was he thinking?
The good news is that he won't be suspended.
The Mavs need to regroup and stop blaming the referees. Mark Cuban needs to get serious and start acting like an owner rather than an English soccer fan.
Cuban has been good for the Mavs. He turned around a sick franchise and has been great with the fans. Cuban has also done a lot of charity work.
The referees did not hurt the Mavs. It was bad shooting and defense.
So win tonight and stop looking for excuses.
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 6:19 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- Another view of the illegal immigration debate
- Happy for Jerry Narron
- The Supreme Court's GITMO decision!
- Don't get mad. Call the advertisers!
- La Cuba de ayer (a movie that you will love!)
- Why is rich Mexico such a poor Mexico?
- Vote for Gary Matthews Jr.
- Mexico and the US (after the election)
- Where is the international outrage over Menchaca's...
- Imagine the New York Times in 1944!
- Another black Republican makes a lot of sense!
- Another soldier writes a letter to the NY Times!
- Redeploy Murtha to Okinawa
- An American soldier reacts to The NY Times
- Why did the NY Times publish the article?
- John Murtha is a disgrace!
- Saddam was a terrorist. Case closed!
- Let's face the facts: The US is not good at "futb...
- Tell the NY Times that they are a national securit...
- Common sense 83, John Kerry 16
- What's going on at The NY Times?
- Where are all of these pre-emptive Democrats comin...
- THE GREAT "ARIZONA REPUBLIC" EDITORIAL
- More silly anti-Americanism
- More on those chemical bombs!
- Who is in the military?
- What about those 500 chemical bombs?
- This is about national security & the rule of law
- What a great cartoon (and post)
- Pres. Bush has a plan
- What's the point of diplomacy?
- Memo to Mavs: just win
- What a contrast: North & South Korea
- We salute fathers, uncles and grandfathers
- Well done Team USA
- Shut up Dixie Chick.....
- Kerry's Greatest Hits on Iraq
- 2008: Can you say McGovern and 1972?
- Paul McCartney is 64
- Kerry's resolution gets 6 votes!
- Hillary Clinton is not running in 2008
- A good joke about Fidel Castro
- So Karl did not get indicted!
- Team USA was awful, bad and terrible
- Saddam was a terrorist!
- Do you have any doubts that Zarqawi is burning in ...
- What's next in Iraq?
- A great article about Saddam and Zarqawi
- A cute "out of wedlock" baby
- The keys to a happy life
- Brazil will win World Cup
- The 500 pound virgins!
- Dallas Mavericks in 6 games over Miami
- A word about the special election in California
- You don't speak for me!
- We remember the heroes of D-Day
- Toronto, London and Russ Feingold
- More crazy election conspiracies
- Toronto is just across the border and so are sever...
- Monkey journalism
- Al Gore's movie
- Iran talk
- Can he win Tennessee?
- ▼ June (63)
- ► 2005 (400)