Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Who let the students out?
Someone needs to answer a simple question: Who let the students out? What bright school board member let thousands of high school kids out?(http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/14205503.htm)
Another question: what does the Mexican flag have to do with any of this? Beyond the flag, I was offended by placards or statements that the US had stolen Texas from Mexico.
Frankly, if you believe that the US stole Texas from Mexico then you should not live here. Go back to Mexico!
As an immigrant, I was offended by some of these demonstrators. They are not representative of legal immigrants, the people who followed the rules and are very proud to live in their adopted country.
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 6:08 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- Photos from the march: How to make enemies in the ...
- What is Che doing in these marches?
- How to create a big backlash
- I remember March 30, 1981: Pres. Reagan is shot!
- Respect the flag
- Who let the students out?
- Some thoughts about Chavez
- Sec. Caspar Weinberger and Lyn Nofziger
- Does Lopez-Obrador really want to be president of ...
- Another Cuban political prisoner!
- Bring on the censure resolution
- I agree with Charlie Cook on the 2006 elections
- More from the Saddam documents
- Go Longhorns!
- Who is living in denial now?
- Sen. Clinton wants to be criticized by the anti-wa...
- Gore is not running (he can't win)
- Why isn't Pres. Bush doing more press conferences?...
- The terrorists do not like The Bush Doctrine
- I like Pres. Bush's hand
- Great job market for college graduates
- What if Pres. Bush had not invaded Iraq?
- Craig Biggio of the Houston Astros
- Nobody came to the anti-war parade
- They hate the US not violence!
- Reality comes to France
- Two new articles about Saddam and Iraq
- The angry left wing
- Stop funding the UN
- Go Michael Go!
- Why so much doom and gloom in the media?
- A note on Iraq
- March madness is great
- Happy Republicans
- Syria and Iran
- More good news on hiring
- Who are these Koreans at the WBC?
- Russ can't find any Democrats
- Ralph Peters from Iraq (must reading)
- Guess who is angry with Democrats?
- A word about abortion politics
- Russ "No Spine" Feingold
- Raul Rivero speaks!
- Jay Cost speaks about 2006
- Do it Senator Feingold!
- The real homeland security problem
- Barone on 1994 vs 2006
- The media is wrong on Iraq and the economy!
- The new RCP
- The WBC needs some changes
- Another Friday, another day of good economic news
- And now what?
- Air Hate America
- The real civil war!
- Al Qaeda wants a civil war!
- Another day and no civil war!
- Some in Vermont need to get serious!
- Puckett memories
- Taxing remittances
- Iran killing US soldiers!
- Message to George Clooney!
- Well done, Supreme Court!
- What are the critics really saying?
- Kaplan on the ports
- Texas congressional districts
- Does anybody care?
- This is about likely voters!
- How about some leadership on the ports?
- Let's move on!
- Speaking of the US-Mexico border
- Good news about manufacturing
- California's exodus
- ▼ March (72)
- ► 2005 (400)