Friday, February 17, 2006
The Chinese nukes!
Slowly but surely, we are getting back to the real world. The Cheney "scandal of the century" is fading.
So let's talk about China.
Today, I read "Commercial photos show Chinese nuke buildup"
By Bill Gertz, THE WASHINGTON TIMES (http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060216-015853-7367r.htm)
Gertz points out that "Commercial satellite photos made public recently provide a new look at China's nuclear forces and bases -- images that include the first view of a secret underwater submarine tunnel."
China is preparing for a fight with the US. The Chinese leadership understands that the US has a military edge and they want to close it.
We've had a lot of talk about the Chinese economic buildup. However, it may be time to take China's military very seriously. At the moment, China is desperately looking for natural resources to feed its growing economy.
Keep an eye on China and drop all of this nonsense about Cheney's weekend accident.
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 5:49 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- MLB Hall of Fame leaves Buck O'Neill out again!
- Has the Iraq civil war started yet?
- Beware of the 34% poll
- Guess who is looking for interns?
- McCain 47, Clinton 37
- Olympic hockey
- A couple of more words on the ports issue
- Goodbye Don Knotts
- It was a bad week for rational debate
- Well done South Dakota
- Where was Karl Rove on the ports issue?
- Friedman on Iraq
- Prof VD Hanson reports from Iraq
- McCain looking good in another poll!
- A tough message from Europe
- Time out on this ports issue!
- George Steinbrenner predicts title for Yanks
- Spring training is here and the Rangers are optimi...
- My 2 cents on the ports controversy
- Happy birthday, Pres. George Washington
- Partial birth abortion goes back to the Supreme Co...
- More good economic news (again and again!)
- What if Saddam actually had WMDs?
- Goodbye Curt Gowdy
- Some thoughts on Presidents' Day
- This is 2006 not 1978
- Rumors about the Supreme Court
- Will liberals listen to red state Democrats?
- The silly Chappaquidick analogy!
- Jesse's nightmare
- Do I miss winter?
- Team USA (hockey)
- Appeasement does not bring peace
- Over there and over here
- Why is the media missing this story?
- Now let's blame Fox News
- Silence about Gore
- The Chinese nukes!
- The Saddam tapes (part 2)
- Cheney speaks
- Some positive thoughts on the US economy!
- The new pictures add nothing
- The Saddam tapes
- More good economic news
- Cheney and the media
- Al Gore (again!)
- Thank you for the comments!
- Some thoughts on Bin Laden
- The Bush-Abramoff photo!
- What a great tribute to Pres. Lincoln
- The Lincoln Log: great website!
- Governor Swann of Pennsylvania?
- More McCain 2008!
- The cartoon double standard?
- Bush-41 is correct about this
- The new Fox poll: Good news for Republicans
- More on Pres. Carter's speech at the funeral
- The NSA hearings
- I just wrote my 500th post
- Can we have a funeral without attacks on Pres. Bus...
- I like McCain-Romney in 2008
- Fed Exp: Best TV ad!
- Why is the US doing so much better than Europe?
- A mother salutes Pres. Bush
- Congratulations to the Steelers
- The Stones were OK but.....
- The Steelers will win the Super Bowl
- The predator is killing terrorists!
- Sen Roberts goes after Howard Dean
- The latest on Howard Dean
- Good news: Aikman elected to Hall of Fame
- Buddy Holly, 47 years ago
- 4.7% unemployment: Not a bad economy after all!
- Dallas is 150 years old!
- Cindy Sheehan needs to go away
- Dir. Goss confirms the damage
- Another cheap shot against US troops
- One Democrat is worried about his party
- Let's not forget Social Security reform
- Why so many flash polls?
- The Bush speech
- ▼ February (81)
- ► 2005 (400)