Saturday, January 14, 2006
The anti-Bush TV ads in Canada
Last night, I saw a sample of the latest Liberal TV ad. It makes the case that Mr. Harper would be good for the US or specifically Pres. Bush.
At the same time, the liberals argue that they have been good for the economy.
It is true that Canada enjoys a good economy. Why is that? Because the US economy is doing very well. Canada is totally dependent on the US economy. Most Canadians make a living selling to or making something for the US.
You cannot say that Bush has been bad for Canada. Instead, the Bush economy has been great for Canada: low unemployment, high productivity, lots of outsourcing to Canada, low inflation, etc.
The liberals won't be happy with the latest poll.
Captain's Quarters is a blog that has been following the Canada election. Their latest report shows a growing conservative lead:
"The Conservative Party will come within a few seats of winning a majority government, if current levels of voter support hold up....
PM Martin is finished. It's a shame that he is leaving by playing the anti-US card.
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 2:09 PM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- How can 42 Dems vote against Alito?
- Mrs. King was a great lady
- A pro-life trend?
- Some new numbers from Rasmussen
- The Ted Kennedy video: Ted's meltdown
- No filibuster on Alito
- Super Bowl memories
- Some ideas from The Chamber of Commerce
- Sometimes the bad guys do what they say!
- Soldiers, a tunnel and more problems at the border...
- Some ideas for the 6th Bush state of the union spe...
- New Jersey US Senate update
- Who is Joel Stein of The LA Times?
- Congratulations PM Harper
- Why a party vote for Alito?
- Wonderful TV: The story of John & Abigail Adams
- Hayden speaks about the NSA program
- Super Bowl 40 is next!
- Required reading from Michael Barone
- Carville & Begala on Meet the Press
- Governor Swann of Pennsylvania?
- Rachel's Vineyard
- McCain vs Clinton
- Pres. Reagan 25 years ago
- Osama is losing and we are winning
- Sad to hear of Wilson Pickett's death
- Why not school choice for inner city kids?
- Kennedy and the all male club
- Another type of corruption
- Somebody forgot to tell Gore
- The NFL Final 4
- Bad news and good news about Al Gore
- The Saddam documents
- The "always about abortion" Democrats!
- Will Mexicans vote?
- Iran and WMDs
- Bush and the courts
- The anti-Bush TV ads in Canada
- David Brooks hits one out of the park!
- A Harper in Canada's future
- Americans want terrorists caught!
- The Alito hearing is about political posturing
- Day 2: Alito is doing great
- Sutter is in!
- Alito Day 1
- Hooray for The Bull Moose
- Democrats and Abramoff
- Democrats and the NSA
- Abortion and more abortion
- Jack Abramoff's corruption
- Will the Alito hearings turn into a circus?
- Have you replaced your LPs with CDs?
- Hayes reports on the Saddam--terrorists connection...
- Alito gets an "A"
- Would you have believed this 20 years ago?
- The Nancy problem?
- The wonderful Texas Longhorns
- The Risen book is out
- Some Democrats are not serious about terrorism!
- Good article on Iraq, Mr. Peters!
- Why are liberals afraid of black Republicans?
- The US economy at the new year
- The 9-7 Cowboys are finished
- Jan 2, 1966: Packers beat Browns to win the NFL t...
- 2006 will be an important year in Mexico
- Happy New Year Dick Clark
- ▼ January (66)
- ► 2005 (400)