Sunday, September 11, 2005
NS Trojans win!
In October 2003, our family watched the Trojans defeat enemy #1 Creekview. The game was decided when Michael Cebold hit a last minute field goal.
The Trojans did not win again in 2003 or 2004.
Can you believe 15 losses in a row? Sadly, there were so many close games that could have gone either way. They went 0-15 but they were competitive in most games.
The Newman Smith Trojans broke a horrific losing streak defeating McKinney, 22-9.
Congratulations to new head coach Bobby Bounds and the entire staff.
Everybody, from the coaches to the parents, needed to win this game:
P.S. I should add that my #2 son Gabriel is a junior and playing varsity. Our # 3 son Alejandro is a freshman and they won Thursday night too!
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 5:46 AM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- Rep King spoke for many of us!
- The anti-war crowd puts on another show
- Torre out? Angels in!
- Some thoughts on Europe
- Clinton was dead wrong and here are the charts!
- The "new" New Orleans
- The Indians, Tim McCarver and the end of Palmeiro
- Roberts should be confirmed
- Why is Pres. Clinton talking so much?
- ARod for AL MVP
- Andruw Jones for NL MVP
- How do historians view Bush?
- The Cowboys' Big Three: Aikman, Smith and Irvin
- The new voices in the African American community
- Baseball's wonderful conclusion
- Bush's speech in New Orleans
- One nation under what?
- Toni Fritsch was an NFL pioneer
- Who are you watching?
- Goodbye Mark Messier
- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is correct on same sex ...
- NS Trojans win!
- Do the Democrats really want an investigation of w...
- Michael Young: The best trade in Rangers' history...
- Good news: GWH Bush tollway keeps expanding
- Some interesting news about job creation
- Kofi's levee could not hold the truth
- How to stay out of poverty
- The Posse Comitatus Act: Why didn't Pres. Bush sen...
- So Mary wants to punch George!
- What's next for New Orleans?
- Bush and the Supreme Court
- How about some personal responsibility?
- The left's lies about the National Guard
- Sorry. The 2000 election did not create a surge i...
- Unemployment down to 4.9% but what about Katrina?
- A little memory lane: Bill Clinton and flood cont...
- No room for partisans
- Katrina Bush
- ▼ September (39)