Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Cindy does Crawford (the X-rated version)
Who is missing in Crawford?
Have you seen potential Democrat presidential candidates joining the Crawford "Woodstock"?
My guess is that most Democrats read Cindy's anti-Israel remarks and decided to spend their political capital elsewhere.
The Democrats can not afford to lose another voting block, specially one as important as the American Jewish vote.
Nevertheless, check out the latest X-rated performance from Cindy Sheehan.
Check out The Drudge Report (www.drudgereport.com)
We can now safely say that Cindy Sheehan has gone crazy:
'THE BIGGEST TERRORIST IN THE WORLD IS GEORGE W. BUSH
"We are not waging a war on terror in this country. We’re waging a war of terror. The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush!"
So declared Cindy Sheehan earlier this year during a rally at San Francisco State University. Sheehan, who is demanding a second meeting with Bush, stated:
"We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now. That country is contaminated. It will be contaminated for practically eternity now."
Sheehan unleashed a foul-mouth tirade on April 27, 2005:
"They’re a bunch of fucking hypocrites! And we need to, we just need to rise up..."
Sheehan said of the Bush administration.
"If George Bush believes his rhetoric and his bullshit, that this is a war for freedom and democracy, that he is spreading freedom and democracy, does he think every person he kills makes Iraq more free?"
"The whole world is damaged. Our humanity is damaged.
If he thinks that it’s so important for Iraq to have a U.S.-imposed sense of freedom and democracy, then he needs to sign up his two little party-animal girls. They need to go to this war."
"We want our country back and, if we have to impeach everybody from George Bush down to the person who picks up dog shit in Washington, we will impeach all those people."
Posted by Silvio Canto, Jr. Post Link ---> 10:39 PM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- ► 2012 (573)
- ► 2011 (857)
- ► 2010 (869)
- ► 2009 (1364)
- ► 2008 (1272)
- ► 2007 (1158)
- ► 2006 (1045)
- Some thoughts on Ty Cobb and other great hitters
- Who is the greatest Latino pitcher?
- Robertson put Chavez on the map
- Let's win in Iraq
- Cindy Sheehan does not speak for American Gold Sta...
- Ralph Nader is going to wreck the Democrats again
- The angry left is mad at Democrats
- No Democrats running for President at Camp Sheehan...
- Soriano stays a Ranger (for now!)
- Mr. Barone's almanac
- A few words on Iran
- Why aren't liberals supporting the liberal radio n...
- The USS Iowa vs San Francisco
- Good news from Texas
- Why not nuclear power?
- Why are well educated young Mexicans looking towar...
- New Mexico and Arizona are correct!
- Cindy does Crawford (the X-rated version)
- Give us the bad and ugly along with the good and p...
- Where are the liberals?
- Good article on Cindy Sheehan by Christopher Hitch...
- Mid-August baseball notes
- If you hate Bush, move to France. If you are looki...
- A word about Cindy Sheehan
- Bernard Goldberg is right again!
- Hillary is facing a real opponent for a change
- Fasten your seat belts! The attacks on Roberts ar...
- I remember Gene Mauch
- Who is really intimidating voters?
- Jesse Jackson is afraid of Republican gains
- Bribes and more bribes at the UN
- A note on Peter Jennings
- Why are Democrats so blue about the US economy?
- Senator Bunning has the right idea
- Weekend reading: A couple of conservatives debate ...
- The bomb: 60 years ago today!
- Another Friday of good economic news!
- Bush won another election based on the Iraq War
- Do we have the stomach to profile terrorists?
- Memo to Palmeiro: Tell the truth!
- John Bolton is the right man for the UN
- The flat tax: A good idea from Steve Forbes
- ▼ August (42)