Saturday, June 17, 2017

An early Happy Fathers Day's message



Let me extend an early and wonderful salute to all of the fathers and grandfathers of the world.

I want to pay special attention to the "cubanos", all of those fathers who brought us here years ago. They paid a heavy sacrifice to come here. They had to work hard.

So let me say thank you to my dad and my two uncles, who are part of the group.

I want to say thank you for standing up to Castro. Thank you for bringing us here. Thank you for all of the hard work.

My brother, sister and I were very lucky to have such a responsible father.  He taught us good values.  He also treated my mother with respect.

Happy Father's Day.


For more about my father, check out "Cubanos in Wisconsin"







PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BLOG AND RADIO SHOW

FOLLOW MY BLOG

LISTEN TO OUR RECENT SHOWS

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio

Follow by Email

MY TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Search This Blog